-53

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Sitting on her bed at night Nandini looked at her red colored mehndi adorned hands with a big smile on her lips....

Today was her mehndi and they had so much fun singing, dancing, applying mehndi, girls teasing her.... one more memorable function of her wedding ended...

Nandini's eyes moved to the window in ber room to see te moon shining brightly.... she looked at the moon thinking of the last moon which was witnessing her life as unmarried girl... because tomorrow morning everything will be changed.... she will be married... to the person whom she loved from past 3 years... tomorrow is the day she will turn to Mrs. Manik Malhotra....

She smiled thinking of manik when there was a slight knock on the door making her gaze move from the window to the door... which got opened and she saw the two guys... who are like brothers to her... she smiled at them asking... "ap dono yahan? Is waqt?" (You two here? At this time?)

Aryaman looked at abhimanyu and then entered inside saying... "soch rhy thy ky kaal to tum apny ghaar chali jao gi to aj raat ky liay hum apni behan ky sath thira time spend krly!" (We were thinking that tomorrow you will be gone to you home so why not we spend this night with our sister!)

Nandini smiled as a tear ran out of her eye with the love the whole Murthy family showered her... she sat straight keeping the pillow on her lap and asked.... "kya kary?" (So what should we do?)

Abhimanyu and Aryaman smiled before reaching the bed... abhimanyu sat on the side while aryaman took the remote of the tv which was in nandini's room and turned it on saying... "aik movie dhundi hai mny Netflix py to wo dekhty hayn!" (I just found a movie of Netflix lets watch that!)

Saying so he winked at the duo making them look at each other... "but snacks ky bina movie?" (Movie without snacks?)

Abhimanyu voiced out in which aryaman turned to look at them and at the same time nandini spoke joining her hands... "point wsy!"

"What do you think i only have a handsome face?"

Abhimanyu and Nandini looked at each other before saying together "who said you have a handsome face?"

Aryaman stomped his feet making a bad face... Abhimanyu and nandini hi-fived laughing out loud....

"Theek hai to jo pizza mny order kiay hayn wo mein khud hi khaoun ga!" (Okay then i myself will eat all the pizza which i ordered!)

Listening to pizza both Abhimanyu and nandini sat straight and nandini spoke... "of course you have handsome face, only!"

She said Only in low voice which could only be listened to abhi who bite his lips to control his laugh...

Soon enought the movie started with the lights off... the pizza in their hands... the movie started on a good note until the scary scenes started... nandini looked at the two guys who were looking at the movie with so much concentration... she smirked and as she felt the scary scene coming yet again she pushed away her pizza box and in the next second she shouted out loud... "ahhhhhh"

"Ahhhhhhh"
"Ahhhhhhh"

And the both guys shouted standing up from the bed.... Abhimanyu immediately turned on the lights due to fear and Aryaman tried to take back his breath... their eyes fell on nandini who was laughing loud laying on the bed.... "Oh My God, hahhahahhahah, that was epic, hahahha!"

Both the guys looked at each other and at the same time the door of nandini's room got opened and worried ishita and raman entered inside... "what happened? Why you guys shouted?"

Nandini giggled trying to stop her laugh when aryaman complained to ishita... "mama she scared us!"

Raman and ishita shared a look when nandini stood up on the bed and spoke looking at aryaman... "shakal dekhi thi apni? Aisa lag rha tha wo bhoot tumhy khany la rhi thi!" (Did you watched your face? It seemed that the ghost was coming to eat you!)

Saying so she laughed out while ishita too laughed out listening to nandini... while Raman rolled his eyes knowing why she did that... "ishu stop it yr!"

Ishita nodded in no still laughing and reached near nandini.. she sat beside nandini who was now sitting on her kness on the bed... "nandini you know Raman, Abhimanyu or Aryaman teeno itna darty hayn scary movies sy, damn their face is worth watching!" (Nandini you know Raman, Abhimanyu and Aryaman, all three of them became so scared watching a scary movie, damn their faces are worth watching!)

Nandini laughed and spoke "i just saw that!"

And both of them hi-fived while the three men were looking at the duo with a disbelieving look... "ho gaya ap dono ka?" (Done you two?)

Abhimanyu asked at last on which both of them nodded giggling to themselves...

"Jsy ky movie to tumny flop kr di ab kya krna hai?" (Now as you floped our movie plan what should we do now?)

Aryaman asked as he munched on his pizza... ishita nodded in disbelief and spoke... "subha uski shadi hai! So let her sleep!" (Tomorrow is her wedding!)

Raman looked at the time to see it was 3 in the night so he spoke... "han baas bht ho gaya, chalo, subha 8 bjy rasam shuru ho jani hai!" (Yes that's enough, lets go, the ceremonies will start at 8 in the morning!)

The three of them made a face but later they went to their room... after nandini laid on the bed she looked at her mobile to see manik's message...

Just Tonight, Tomorrow you will be mine, till forever!
I love you Nandini❤️

Nandini smiled and replied before falling in sleep...

Waiting for that manik!
I love you too ❤️

......................

Manik looked at his friends who stood in front him wrapping their arms around their chest... "will you guys say something?"

Manik asked finally when dhruv pulled him from his shoulders making him stand... while alya walked to the closet and took out Manik's outfit...

"Now go and get ready, you have 5 mins!"

Mukti said pushing manik to the bathroom to get ready... while cabir sat on the bed typong on his mobile...

"Okay so guys the pub is booked!"

He said and the three of them smiled...
soon manik came out and four of them dragged him to the car... sitting inside it cabir started the car while manik spoke... "yr jana zarurai hai?" (Do we really have to go?)

Mukti glared at him saying... "pehly insan hai wo apni ki bachelor party py jany py mana kr rha hai!" (You are the first person who is denying to go to his own bachelor's party!)

"Chor na mukti iska roz ka hai!" (Leave it mukti, its his daily thing!)

Cabir spoke driving the car while manik rolled his eyes at their drama... while going to the pub manik pulled out his mobile and messaged nandini... he smiled as he send the message but later his mobike was pulled from his hands and he looked at the back seat to see alya smiling at him... "this will stay with me till we get back home!"

Manik just look at front making a face while the four of them laughed out...
Soon enough they reached the pub an dmanik was dragged inside yet again but this time he was smiling looking at his friends who wwre dancing... mukti took manik to dance floor and soon enough the fab5 were rocking the floor dancing, laughing and having fun....

......................

Okay i want to write the wedding in a whole chapter!
So i am stopping here for a while!
Will post the chapter sooner!

#OkThanksBye