-65

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

A Month Later

Nandini poked manik's shoulder in the middle of the night making him hmm in his sleep... after hmming he again went into sleep on which nandini spoke out...

"Manik!"

Manik hmmed once again on which nandini nudged his shoulder...

"Manik utho na!" (Manik wake up!)

Manik opened his one eye and looked at her asking...

"Kya hua nandini? Uthi ku hui ho?" (What is nandini? Why are you awake?)

Nandini pouted holding his hand and held his fingers while looking at him...

"Manik mujhy Ice Cream khani hai!" (Manik i want to eat icecream!)

Manik closed his after listening to his wife...

"Nandini freezer mein pari hai icecream!" (It is in the freeze nandini)

"Nhi na mujhy cotton candy flavour wali icecream khani hai or MCDONALD ky fries!" (No i want cotton candy icecream and McDonald's fries!)

Nandini said to manik who was already to fall asleep.... so she again nudged him...

"Manik!"

Manik huffed before sitting on the bed beside nandini and spoke...

"Acha! Kya chahiye?" (Fine! What donyou want?)

Nandini excitedly looked at him and sat straight keeping her hand on her bump saying...

"Cotton Candy icecream and fries from McDonald's!"

Manik smiled lightly looking at his wife's smile and stood up... taking his discarded shirt from the couch he wore it and turned to see nandini getting up from the bed and wearing her slippers...

"Kahan ja rhi ho?" (Where are you going?)

He asked on which nandini looked at him...

"Tumhary sath!" (With you!)

Manik bite his lips and then walked to her holding her hand...

"Come!"

Nandini smiled and straightened his shirt she wore on her body due to her baby bump with her trousers... both of them walked down whne manik looked at the clock while going down... and it stated 2:36 in the night... he huffed and holding nandini's hand walked her to the car... Sitting on his side manik looked at the watchman who came to manik being worried as no one go out at this time and asked...

"Chotay sahab sab theek hai?" (Sir is everything okay?)

Manik smiled and nodded his head...

"G baba! Ap jy hum baas thori dayr tak atay hayn!" (Yes, you can go we will be back in a while!)

The watchman nodded and then opened the gates of the Malhotra mansiom making nandini smile... manik looked at nandini and smiling at her drove off to their first station which was McDonald's...

Going to the drive thru manik took fries nandini who started to had it in the next second she got that from manik making him chuckle... after that he drove on the roads looking around to find a store to get his wife the icecream but he didn't found any of it...

Manik looked at nandini who was eating the last fries from the pack... a smile appeared on his lips andoving his one hand to her face he wiped off the ketchup which was stuck to the side of her lips and on the chin...

"Aram sy nandu!" (Slowly nandu!)

Nandini passed him a goofy smile and looked around asking...

"Hum kahan hayn?" (Where are we?)

Manik looked around and spoke...

"Apki icecream dhund rhy hayn madam!" (Looking for your icecream madam!)

Nandini pouted and then spoke...

"Ab nhi chahiye, now i want strawberry shake!" ( i don't want that)

Manik nodded his head and taking a u-turn again reached McDonald's and took a strawberry shake...

He then drove back to their home while listening to nandini's light moans as she cherished the shake... opening her eyes nandini looked at manik and showed him the shake saying...

"Want some?"

Manik nodded in no taking a turn and saying...

"U drink it!"

But nandini stubbornly pushed the straw in manik's mouth saying...

"Tumhara favourite hai!" (Its your favourite!)

Manik took a sip before taking out the straw from his mouth... drinking it he spoke...

"I know it is my favourite but for now my wife and my baby is craving for it!"

Nandini smiled beautiful before she leaned to manik's shoulder and soon fall asleep.... manik stopped the car and looked at his wife who was sleeping... he took the half empty glass of the shake and put it in the car and then putting hee head on the headrest he ran to her side.... opening the door manik effortlessly picked up his wife in his arms and looked at the watchman who closed the door with a smile... manik gave him a smile filled with gratitude before walking inside... taking the stairs he reached their room and kicking the door opened it... manik placed nandini on the bed lightly making use not to disturb her and then took off her shoes.... covering her with the duver manik kissed her forehead mumbling...

"I Love You Two So Much!"

....................

Manan's baby coming in the next update!
What it will be?
Girl or boy?
What is your guess!
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye