-47

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

......................

Nandini stood beside navya as she laughed out on something alya spoke.... manik stood beside his father talking to some associates... when cabir moved to Neyonika and spoke looking at Ishita "Ishu aunty apki dost mein thori dayr ky liay ly ky ja rha hun so ap koi or company dhund ly, yan phir wo alya log khary hayn!"

Ishita laughed out while Neyonika nodded in disbelief before cabir pulled her to the drinks area... he took two fruit punch from the waiter before passing one glass to Neyonika and spoke pointing towards someone... "ready for some fun charlie? Your son is in trouble!"

Neyonika frowned taking the glass and looked at his pointing direction.... and she saw soha walking towards manik... she looked at cabir who then eyed her nandini on which Neyonika chuckled and stood beside cabir to watch the show....

Manik was busy talking about something to his associate when he felt a hand on his shoulder which made him turn his face and saw Soha.... and the next moment his eyes widened remembering the threat he got from his very own girlfriend... he took a step back to remove her hand from his shoulder and then looked at nandini who was talking to ishita about something... he took a deep breath when Soha spoke... "hey manik! I was looking for you! Where have you been?"

Manik smiled a bit and then spoke looking behind her... "Harshad, its great to see you here!"

Manik hugged Harshad who hugged him back and then passed him a smile saying... "Mr.Malhotra himself invited us, so we had to come!"

Manik nodded his head still looking at nandini who now looked at him and then at soha before mobing his gaze from him and he knew she is going to be pissed off.... "yea sure, enjoy tha party, and Soha please excuse me i think mom is calling me!"

Saying so he patted on Harshad's shoulder and walked away while Harshad got busy in some talk while Soha frowned on Manik's behaviour so she looked at manik who stopped to someone other....

All this was seen by Cabir and Neyonika who laughed out looking at manik's horried yet tensed face and cabir commented... "damn looking at Horrified Malhotra is something man!"

Neyonika chuckled and then listened the waiter who was came o tell her... "ma'am Mr. Malhotra is calling you!"

Neyonika nodded and placing the glass on the table walked to Raj who was standing beside Raman... while Cabir saw abhi with aryaman and dhruv coming to him so he sat on the bar stool placed there... "why do i feel dad is upto something?"

Aryaman asked reaching the bar and took a glass of mocktail on which cabir asked... "what happened?"

"Dad is saying he have to announce something with Raj Uncle!" Abhi told cabir who thought for a while before looking over the girls and then said "may be they know?"

On this Dhruv nodded in no after spoke after taking a drink of his juice... "pucha hai, but they also don't have any idea!"

On this they all kept silent when Dhruv asked after a few seconds "btw manik kahan hai?"

They all looked around to see manik literally running away with Soha coming behind him...
And they all laughed at it....

Manik again got busy receiving some guests when he listened Soha's voice "well you didn't even compliment me! I got this dress especially for this party!"

Manik looked at her and passed her a smile saying "looking good!"

Soha smiled brightly before saying "i knew you will like me in this dress!"

Manik prayed in his heart to get away from him when his prayers got listened as he saw some of the men coming to him... he excised himself from Soha and got busy with them... but later on it continued as he trued hard to hide from her as he knew once nandini will be pissed up he will be a gone case...

Manik reached the guys near the table and took a glass before finishing it in once on which the four of them laughed out and aryaman asked... "kesa raha Soha ky sath?"

Manik nodded in no letting out a breathe as he spoke "damn she is not leavinb me for a second, and nandini will literally kill me!"

They guys laughed when the girls reached there with mukti walking with thr help of a cane... reaching then alya spoke "what's up guys?"

They all lookef at them and mukti sat beside cabir while they all stood there with manik looking at nandini who was not looking at him and was busy listening to other's... manik frowned as he saw her faking a smile but before he could know Soha again came there and stood beside manik saying to others... "hey guys!"

They all looked at them while manik looked at nandini who didn't gave any kind of reaction which made him sure that something happened... everyone greeted back soha when she looked at all of them and then spoke looking at nandini "hey, its nandini! Right? Manik's PA?"

Nandini faked her a smile on which soha spoke "nice dress, it must be a expensive, your whole year's salary must cost it!"

And she taunted her again as always... nandini just looked at manik who was looking at Soha digging wholes in her while others also were looking at manik's monster's face... "Mis..."

But before he could complete nandini spoke out taking everyone's attention "actually Sir, Raj sir is calling you!"

Manik looked at her who nodded in no with a pleading look pointing towards the party... but manik glared at soha and walked away without saying anything when cabir spoke "well Soha, nandini is family, and you know Malhotra's don't worry about money!"

He said taking a sip of her drink as he passed her a fake smile and she too passed him a fake smile before abhi too spoke "yes! So please improve your words and also your mind before saying a word to our family!"

Soha just hmmed before going from there while alya took nandimi in a side hug who passed her a smile and alya spoke "don't listen to her, she is like this, just ignore her!"

Nandini smiled and nodded her head when Raj's voice caught their attention and they all looked towards the stage which was in the middle... "Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, Thank you all for coming here in our party, well its not just a party, we have to announce something too, and about we, Raman!"

And they all saw Raman with Ishita and Neyonika walked to the stage as both the couple stood beside each other and Raj passed the mic to Raman....
while this happened manik too walked back to the guys after a while and stood beside aryaman looking at the stage....

Raman smiled looking at everyone and then spoke "well yes we have to announce something, today after so many years of our friendship we decided to make another relationship with each other so today we are announcing my son Abhimanyu Murthy's Engagement with!"

Saying so he passed the mic to Raj who smiled before speaking "with my daughter Mukti!"

And the whole arena was filled with applause while the youngesters hooted and Abhi and Mukti stood shocked.... they came to the world by their friends who hugged them and then looked at each other before Neyonika called them "Abhimanyu and Mukti, come here!"

Both of them smiled a bit before Abhimanyu helped mukti and took her to the stage while others too came forward and stood near the stage with a big smile on their lips....

Mukti And Abhimanyu sat on the couch which got placed on the stage by the waiters and both Neyonika and Ishita sat beside them respectively before Raj and Raman passed their wifes the rings and they gave them to there kids who smiled looking at each other as they slipped the rings in their fingers making everyone smile yet clap with the youngesters hooted for their friends....

.....................

I am dragging this story way too much!
So will be taking some leaps after few more chapters!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye