-40

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Manik fell on the bed on his back looking up... after a few moments he mumbled to himself "why am i getting stressed out? I will go and sit with others what is a big deal!"

Saying so he sat up and nodding at his thoughts he walked to the closet... coming inside he took a black shirt before discarding the shurt he was wearing.... getting ready he made his hair and came out... he picked up his mobile to see something when the door was opened... manik looked at the door to see dhruv... "buddy, aunty bula rhi hayn!" (Auntie is calling you!)

Manik nodded his head before walking out with him... both walked downstairs silently to reach the living room... there manik saw the murthy's sitting and they all were talking and laughing over something... they all looked at the voice of the foot steps and ishita smiled looking at manik who smiled backa nd walking towards her sat beside her hugging her from side... "kesy ho? Aj kaal yaad nhi ati?" (How are you? Don't you miss me nowadays?)

Ishita asked him looking at him still being in the hug... manik pouted at her saying "ati hai na! But yeh jo papa malhotra hai itna kaam dyty hayn!" (I do miss you! But this father malhotra! He give me so much work!)

Ishita turned her face to raj glaring at her who shrugged and kept his head on his heand keeping it on the back rest... rolling her eyes at him ishita talked to manik who aryaman and abhi were sulking over the pampering their mother was showering over manik....

While on the other hand cabir who was sitting beside Neyonika looking at her feeing anudge from her... he raised his brows on which Neyonika asked in a mumble "What's the position roger?"

Cabir smirked and spoke eating the chips "5 mins more charlie!"

Neyonika smiled and looked at abhi who was trying to gain ishita's attention... she chuckled and called him to her who smiled and sat on the floor in front Neyonika keeping his head in her lap "baas ap hi pyar krti ho mujh sy! Or kisi ko to fikar hi nhi hai meri!" (You only love me! No one cares for me!)

Ishita listened to him still didn't gave a heed... while fab3 and aryaman were busy planning a trip with everyone.... cabir looking at the time again and again and raj and ronit muttering harmless abuses to the two guys who stope their wife from them...

......................

Everyone were so into them when cabir smirked and mumbled "1"

And boom at the same time the main door of the mansion got opened with a jolr making everyone stop and look towards the walk way... and the next moment they listened a voice "Manik"

Manik frowned while taking her name "nandini?"

Saying so he stood up while others shared a look with Neyonika and cabir hiding their smirks frm everyone...

Anyways, manik walked ahead where nandini came running... and his eyes widened looking at her messed up state... in teh next moment she was in his arm crying hugging him close to her... manik got scared looking at her crying face... her eyes had turned red due to crying and it only made her worried...

On the other hand, everyone surprised faces turned into worried ones and cabir and Neyonika's smirk washed out looking at nandini....

After having enough nandini pulled backa nd asked manik cupping his face with her one hand "tum theek ho na? Kuch hua hai tumhy? Dehan sy kaam nhi kr sakty?" (You are fine right? Nothing happening to you? Can't you do anything carefully?)