Newt AU- Void pt. 4

The blades that Y/N plucked from the griever's tail look like that by the way↑↑ just imagine it's silver instead of that and a little smaller.

Enjoy reading!

» < • + • > «

The void woke up in Y/N's body with Newt in front of her, sitting on a chair as he was trying not to drift off to sleep. Void Y/N smirked to herself as she eyed him out of judgement. "You must be that Newt guy Y/N's been on about." She playfully seethed.

Newt jolted awake in confusion. He would've thought it was just the sedative getting her all woozy. However, she's been in a deep slumber for a whole day. It shouldn't be taking the same effect by now where dusk was slowly in the process of letting the sun rise.

He had also taken notice of the red circles under her eyes. Newt was far from being Med jack material, but he was sure that those circles weren't supposed to appear.

"You know, you should've listened to your little girlfriend." Void Y/N said, swinging her legs out of the bed to walk towards her host's boyfriend. Thinking that he knew what was happening.

The blonde boy, on the other hand, was bewildered by the way she acted. "Y/N, what on Earth are you talking about?" It is as if it wasn't her at all.

"Oh, Newt.." The void filled herself with her quiet giggles with a mischievous grin plaster on her face. He might be good looking, but he can be fueled with so much obliviousness sometimes, she thought. She hovered her lips onto his ear whilst in the process of gripping his shoulders.

"You should've let her stay awake."

Suddenly, Newt was flipped out of his seat. Alarmed, he turned to her with his brows furrowed from her bewildering actions. His heart dropped as soon as blood was running down his temple from hitting his head on a makeshift furniture.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Newt managed to spit out.

Void Y/N tilted her head to the side as he stumbled away from her in fear. "Oh, nothing's wrong." She said to him. He tried to get on his feet and fight back when she pulled out a small knife from her pocket. "I'm just here to enjoy my freedom."

Newt would've gotten her to calm herself and put the knife down. Though, with a possible concussion, he could barely move. Not to mention, he could feel something dripping down on towards his jaw. He was easily convinced that she wasn't Y/N at all. His Y/N. She would never do this to anyone, especially to him, for no apparent reason.

He thought she was going to plunge the sharp small knife into him until she threw it towards the doorway. Newt can hear Alby's shriek as the knife landed on his thigh.

"Oh, shuck. I'm sorry, Alby." The void mimicked the way how she spoke out of mockery. Although, she wasn't able to contain her laughter. "Nevermind. You look like shit." She cackled.

Alby felt the rage growing in him. "What's going on with you?" He spat. With a knife in his thigh, his jeans were stained with his own blood and he could barely balance himself.

Void Y/N only rolled her eyes in response. "I'll take that as a rhetorical question, and not answer instead." She giggled and exclaimed a sigh, "So fun to be out in the open again!"

Just as she did so, she felt someone take out a machete behind her and aimed it towards Void Y/N. Scoffing, she rolled her eyes as she slowly turned to the person.

"Well, well.."

She eyed Thomas up and down without a single hint of emotion. "If it isn't one of Newtie's best mates." She taunted as she walked up to him, letting the machete's tip touch her chest.