→ Sam- His Family ←

"You know, you're gonna ruin your nails and have germs inside of you if you keep biting them off."

Y/N paid no attention to Sam's remark as she kept biting her nails off anxiously while she slumped down the passenger seat. Her boyfriend, Sam was driving towards his hometown in London where his father still lived in to meet with him and celebrate Valentine's Day with him. Including their family friend, Karen.

She was a nervous wreck as she hasn't met them yet. Y/N was afraid she wouldn't make a good first impression. She was only snapped out of with when Sam took her hand and held it in his. "There really is nothing to worry about, Love." He kissed the back of her hand whilst his eyes are on the road as they drove pass the neighborhood.

"I know, but what if they don't approve of me? I'm not even sure if I look good for them." Y/N asked as Sam parked his car in front of his old house. Her week had been awfully long. Her confidence wasn't at its peak up until this day. Yes, she was looking forward to it, but she was crippled with her strongly pulsating nerves.

She was so nervous that she didn't even realize they've already arrived at his old home.

After Sam shifted the gear into park, he took off his seatbelt and took both of her hands as he faced his beloved girl. He looked at her in the aye as soon as he caught her attention and gave her a reassuring smile. "Y/N." He started. "I love you for your personality. Looks are just bonus points. Hey..." He cupped her cheek to get her to look at him when she avoided his gaze. "They're gonna love you just the way you are. Just be yourself, okay?"

Y/N only nodded. Still slightly nervous even though his words calmed her down.

"And who even cares if they don't? I'd still love you. I won't leave you even if you get sick of me." Sam finished with a kiss on both her knuckles as he looked at her the same way she looked at him lovingly.

Y/N couldn't help but grin and pull him into a chaste, but sweet kiss. "I love you." The heart quickening trope slipped out of her mouth smoothly, yet it still gave her butterflies, saying it. They've been together for ten months. She wondered if she would ever get sick of saying it to him.

Sam chuckled softly as he caressed her face one last time. "I love you more." He said to her. "Now, are you ready to meet my Dad and Karen?" With that, she shook her head and a yes, still a tad nervous that her voice was cowering in the midst of her throat.

Just as she did so, they heard the faint sound of the front door opening and closing. Once they turned their heads up at front, they caught a glimpse of Sam's father making his way towards them with a smile.

San gestured for his girlfriend to step out of the car with him. The excitement in seeing his father again was evident on his face.

Y/N couldn't live him any more less because of this.

"Dad." Samuel happily exhaled with open arms, inviting his father, Daniel into a father-son embrace. "Samuel." His father greeted as he patted his back.

Y/N only stood there with a light smile, focusing only on her love whilst trying not to break their moment. She was unbelievably quiet that Daniel almost didn't notice her.

He only realised she was there when he looked at her direction. So when they pulled away with a welcoming, yet surprised smile. A smile that got her chest hammering out of concern due to her thoughts of him disliking her. "You must be Y/N." He blurted out.

"Oh, yeah. This is my girlfriend, Y/N. Y/N, this is my Dad." Sam introduced as he back up to stand beside her, who put up a polite grin as the girl held out a hand, "A pleasure to meet you, sir." She greeted.