→ Thomas Brodie-Sangster- Read Me Your Fanfictions ←

Get ready for a sneak peek of the Imagine next to this one.😉 oh and please do guess where I inspired some parts in this imagine and let me know in the comments😀😀

If you know Rainbow Rowell, you will definitely guess where I inspired this.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Your POV

I was sitting in the living room with my laptop screen in front of my face as I type words in vigorously. You see, I'm a fan fifiction writer in this website and app called Wattpad. But I'm just an average one. I'm really not that famous, although most people do enjoy my works.

And I kind of like to keep it that way. I'm already happy at this state of my account. But I'd still feel the same thing if things get better.

Right now, I was writing a Nowhere boy Paul McCartney Imagine for an Imagines book I'm working on. I sang along quietly to 'Welcome to the Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance that has been blasting through my earphones while I write. Even though my roommate's still away from filming and I'm home alone, I still managed to stay quiet.

I got distracted by the song as it reached the chorus. I closed my laptop and let my head bang into the music. At this point my stomach growled and I didn't even realized that I'm hungry.

So I went into the kitchen with my earphones still intact and plugged into my phone. I went into the pantry and grabbed a bag of pretzels and a jar of nutella. (I don't know if it's a weird combination for you shanks, but to me it isn't. Oh, and if you don't like it then change it if you want)

Once again, the chorus came in, but this time, I sang along loudly whilst grabbing a spoon to get a scoop of that chocolatey goodness as my pretzel dip. I didn't even care if my voice cracks. I put the food down when I realized I want to write in one of the stools. So I walked back into the living room to fetch my laptop.

Until I noticed there were already two boys sitting on the spot I was sitting on the couch a while ago.

One of them's my roommate of 5 months, Dylan. And the other one's his cast mate, Thomas. Let me just say, they're both goofballs. But Thomas is less outgoing than Dylan. They were both grinning at me like a bunch of slintheads.

I should really turn down the volume a tad bit so I can hear them coming in..

Still confused on what they're smiling at, I looked around if there's anything interesting around my surroundings. My brows furrowed as I take my earphones off. "What?" I asked.

They both just snickered as I see Dylan putting his phone back into his pocket. My eyes widen when I realized that they just did. "Dylan, you shuckfaced shuck!" I exclaimed as I approached them.

"Give me the phone!" I demanded. I probably sound like mother now. "No way José!" He replied.

"Can you at least delete it right now?" I begged. I really don't like it when they do this.

"Why would I?" He scoffed. I groaned as I try to snatch it from it.

"Come on, you sounded so good, look!" Dylan played the video whilst I try to get it deleted. Ever since I've been living here for 3 months, He would always make a video of me whenever I sing along loudly to whatever song I'm listening to whilst doing chores or getting some food.

I eventually watched it and I gotta say, It wasn't that bad. But it still doesn't change the fact that I want that to be deleted. So I tapped on the trash can symbol without letting Dylan know that I was deleting it myself and he's holding it for me.