→ Sam- One Guy ←

In this bit, you and him are in 9th grade.

Enjoy reading!
___________________________________________

Your POV

It was the last day of freshman year. All of them are ready to get out of this hellhole with their sunglasses and tank tops. But to me, it was just like any other day; people giving me strange looks, whispering to one another as the glance at me, spreading rumors that aren't even true..

The list goes on..

I was walking up to my locker and noticed the scratch on the edge by the lock. I knew they did something to it. So I opened it.

As I did so, a handful condoms fell out of it. In front of my face is a magazine page that showed a Victoria's secret model with my head taped on its face. 'Slut' was written at the bottom.

Laughter erupted to my left. I turned to its direction to see a group of boys and girls looking at my direction. One of them was even doing sexual sign languages.

I rolled my eyes at them and sighed quietly. Sometimes, I wonder if the facilities around this school even have the audacity to care.

See, the whole year it's been like this day. Somehow, they managed to spread rumors that I have affairs with some teachers to get good grades or I sell drugs to my classmates to get them to make out with me. And guess what, they're gullible enough to believe such stories.

At first I was distraught about it. But as it went on, I just let them do it even though I was affected by it.

It was my free period so I decided to get outside the field and sit on the bleachers as I read quietly while listening to music. It's funny. Summer is coming up but the weather managed to be cold and dull. I like it.

Sam's POV

My friends and I saw what happened a while ago with Y/N's locker. I feel bad for her. The whole school believed such rumors about her but I don't.

I know her. She wouldn't do such a thing. "May I ask why they're so mean to her?" Joey, the new kid that has been hanging out with us for a while, asked. He doesn't know about the rumors.

"You don't know about it?" James questioned with a chuckle. Unfortunately, my friends believed the stories that have been spreading around. "Rumor has it she's a drug pusher so people can make out with her."

"Probably even have sex with her.." Ashton followed. Joey's eyes widen in disbelief, "Really?"

"They're just rumors." I defended, "You haven't even heard the other side of the story."

"Oh, speak for yourself, Sam." James turned back to Joey, "Anyway, Sam had her back in 6th grade. They kissed in a school play! People said they can't fake that sort of passion." He exclaimed.

I couldn't help but blush. Ashton looked at me and gave me a smirk. "W-We just stuck to the script. It's no big deal."

James scoffed, "Yeah, right. But we all know your heart says otherwise."

Soon, the bell rang. All of my mates have Math at this period. While I have Chemistry with-

"I bet these novels are filled with smutty stuff. Am I right, Y/N?!" I hear the school's bully, Nigel, snark at Y/N.

I watched as Y/N had a straight face, "Smut?" She showed the novel she was holding at him, "On a bloody Sci-Fi novel? Are you serious?" She retorted.

I would've laughed. But all of a sudden, Nigel snatched her book and threw it at my direction and she was pushed to a point that her bum was on the floor. "See you in class you little bitch."

Laughing, they paced over to class. I picked up her book from the ground and walked over to her, who was propping up her hoodie. She looked up to me when I handed over her book and smiled. "Thanks." She sighed.

I looked at her with concern, "Don't mention it." I continued before she could walk away, "You shouldn't let them get away with, you know."

She shrugged, "I don't mind it, really." We started walking together to the classroom. We took our seats on the same table since we're lab partners as well.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Because I have my own beliefs and they have theirs." She replied as she took out her text book and laid it on the table. "And because I know they have nothing to do with their lives so they make up some story they thought it would affect me."

I don't know what it is. But there's something about her that I admire so much. It makes me smile. "Did they ever got to your head?"

She nodded, "At first, I was distraught about it. But then, the next few months, it just occurred to me, I don't have the audacity to care." She chuckled as she turned to her front.

I hummed, "Well, just so you know," Y/N looked at me, "I never believed them."

She grinned at me and nudged my shoulder with hers, "It's good to hear that the only guy I ever kissed has joined the club." She stated as she looked back at the board. It was noticeable that she was hiding her smile from me.

I can't help but do the same.

__________________________________________

Alright, I want you all to guess the reference! Leave your answers in the comments!

I hope you enjoyed it! If you have requests feel free to message me🖤

Any thoughts? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!!🖤🖤

- BloodyinspiredTri 🖤