Hands Down (mini sequel to That's what you get..) Chapter 1

(The book cover for it ↑↑↑)

Okay, so.. as it says on the title, its a mini sequel to a story that I wrote a few months back. I suggest you to read the first part of the story first before you read this one if you haven't yet.

I want to tag BrojenandBreera, she helped me to begin this story.. or imagine.. whatever you wanna call it😅 anyways, thank you for helping me!! I hope you enjoy it.

WARNING: Self harm

For some people who wanted to get tagged:
BedazzledBlue-98 ObsidianRose10 XOXSTILEZ2000xox milkshuaxx REEEEEEEEEKILLME IamNEWT0413

If you found it yourself, then good for you.

Enjoy!

❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤●❤

It's been only one year..

One year of living as husband and wife..

And he's already being secretive..

Whenever I ask him if he wants to hang out with me or just to have a plain dinner here in this house, he'll just say, "Sorry, I'm busy" or "I can't right now, I'm caught up from work," that's what he always says. He always says that over and over like I'm going to fall for his lies anymore.

But when I follow him sneakily, all I see is him in a pub with his friends, drinking pints of beer whilst having the time of their lives. I would've let Thomas be if this doesn't happen everyday.

However, it does.

Every night I always fall asleep without seeing him in our home. Every night he'll always say, "Sorry, love, I got stuck from work." If ever I have the energy to wait from him. And all I get is that shucking excuse.

I thought I found myself a person who would love me and appreciate me, but I guess not.

It was all okay when it was just him having fun with his friends and all. But when I came across the pub he goes in tonight, he was obliviously snogging another girl with caramel colored hair.

My expression faltered into anger and sadness. I knew this shucking marriage would just lead to this. I'm such an oblivious little person to think it would go in a happy ending kind of situation. But I just remembered, there are no happy endings.

****

I rushed home with tears on my eyes whilst sobbing as I run. The stars through the night disappeared and got replaced by clouds then started crying with me.

I frantically unlocked and opened the door like I just want the comfort of the house. I slammed it shut as soon as I enter. My legs became too weak so I crouched down. I started to cry until there were no tears left. My head started to fill up with thoughts.

Why would he do this?

Am I not enough?

Does he even love me?

Soon, I stopped. My sobs died down as I zone out for bit. I want to hurt someone, I want to hurt myself. I stand up from my crouching position and led myself to the kitchen where the knives are. I know hurting myself again won't be a solution to my problems, but I just can't stop the habit.