→ Benny Watts- Teenager in Love ←

One cheesy-yet-amusing-to-read imagine comin' right up!

Y'all are teenagers in this imagine again.

Enjoy reading!

•·=✷=·•

Third Person POV

It was another day beginning with an early breakfast for Benny after he was all prepped up for school. He ate his food as slow as he could so he would miss the school bus that was about to pick the students up from their neighborhood even though his mother nagged him to hurry up.

There was nothing wrong about the bus. The only thing he dreaded was the one who's in the bus.

He didn't want to be in the same vehicle as Y/N L/N. Ironically enough, her and Benny already live just a house away from each other. He didn't want to see her again riding the same bus with him that he was willing to walk all the way to his school alone with his stack of books just so he could avoid her.

The reason as why Benny was trying to dodge her was because she was - as he described - obsessed with him. And he wasn't being narcissistic. Y/N made it obvious as if boundaries never existed.

When they were younger, she would always tackle him into a tight hug that he never wanted to be in as she yells for his name. Due to this, his classmates laughed and teased him that he has cooties now.

Thankfully enough, she managed to turn it down a notch as they grew older. Though, it still didn't stop her from loading his locker with notes that he found embarrassing or she would watch his every move when she had the chance. And everyday, he receives them and it was a pain in the neck for him. The least he could have was a peaceful walk to school alone.

Yes, they would still bump into each other in school since they were in the same class. But, at least for him, he didn't have to begin begrudgingly tolerating her whom he found annoying in this exact time. He wanted to have some peace and quiet just this one, early morning.

Just as Benny neared to school, his heart began to race in angst. Y/N could be around the corner, which can be predictable as it happens on a daily basis. He just hoped he'd reach his locker without her getting in the way.

On the other hand, Y/N minded her own business just like any of the students were doing. She minder her own business by burying herself in her six-feet deep, almost head-aching, thoughts.

Usually, she would wait for Benny and wave at him or greet him a simple good morning due to her great admiration of him. However, since the past night, she was beginning to get the reflection that she was coming off too clingy and gives too much attention to Benny Watts.

Of course, throughout the years, she was able to take control of her actions towards the boy. Back then, she used to tackle him in an embrace and never let go until their adviser arrived. Now, she just tries to be as friendly as she is with her friends... with an add-in of heart eyes.

Nonetheless, as of now, Y/N was starting to question and ponder over her liking for Benny. What made her like him besides his brown, doe-like eyes? Did she really have a liking for the boy? Or was she just infatuated?

She closed her locker after putting her stuff in it and taking the books she needed for class, still deep in thought. For once, she wasn't putting all her attention to Benny that she walked past him without a word.

This made the boy get puzzled.

Benny was not used to it. She was supposed to grin and greet him a hello. It was news to him.