Paul McCartney- Beauty and the Beast pt. 3

Warning: this whole thing is all over the place and I am not sure if you're gonna like it.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE IN FIRST PERSON ANYMORE.

★----★----★----★----★

The next day, Y/N woke up in the afternoon. She felt a little better, but she felt tired.

The girl heard the soft playing of a guitar next to her. She turned to her right only to see Paul next to her with a guitar in his hands. "You're really good.." she muttered in honesty.

The boy looked up from his guitar and smiled at Y/N. "Thanks,"

"Aren't you supposed to be with John, rehearsing?" She questioned as she sat herself up.

"Oh, we don't have one today.." he stated, "I actually came to check up on you." He added. Y/N couldn't help but blush. "O-oh.." she sputtered out.

Paul hummed, and focused back on the neck of his guitar, "So how are you feeling?" He asked as he played random chords.

The girl sat up and leaned against the metal bed frame, "Well, I'm better enough to go back to school tomorrow." Y/N replied nonchalantly. Paul nodded in understanding as he formed lyrical lines at the top of his head.

The H/C haired girl felt awkward with the silence unlike the brunette boy sitting on a stool that was beside her bed. "About what you said yesterday.." Y/N turned to Paul as he started.

"Did you mean it? That you hate me?" He questioned.

Forgot about that little detail.. the girl thought to herself. "Well, no, actually. I guess I overreacted too much when you walked into my room without my permission." She explained and shrugged.

"Really?" Paul asked as if he was in a dream. The girl nodded and put up a faint smile. "Sweet!" He exclaimed in relief. Y/N chuckled as she rolled her eyes at him.

All of a sudden she felt the desire to take a stroll around Blackpool and have a cup of tea/coffee from a diner she always went to. The girl blinked, "I want to go for a walk.." she blurted out as she got out bed.

Paul's face faltered into a concern look. "But you-"

"Oh hush! I don't have a fever anymore!" She remarked. But Paul doubted and Y/N noticed.

She let out a groan and grabbed his hand to get him to have a feel on her cheek which made the boy blush. "See? I'm not that warm anymore!" She dragged his hand onto her forehead in the process.

By then, she chucked his hand away from her and walked over to her dresser to get something to wear. "Feel free to take a stroll with me later, if you want." Y/N shrugged as she closed her dresser and headed for the bathroom along with her clothes to change.

Paul, on the other hand, just sat there, pondering if should he stay in the house and wait for John or come with Y/N and walk with her as they get to know each other.

I would love some tea.. He contemplated.

As he did so, Y/N got out of the bathroom dressed in a crisp whit linen shirt tied together in the hem with fitted black trousers that stopped in the middle of her legs. The only thing that messed up the look is her own hair that shielded her face.

"You should get your hair out of your face. It would suit you more." Paul suggested.

"I-I don't usually-"

"Come on, at least try it for once." Paul stood up and walked over to her and brushed her hair out of her face. But the girl soon covered her right eye with her hand. "Please don't hide your scar from me,"