→ Donald Clarke- Merged Classes ←

One cliché imagine comin' right at ya, because why not?😃👌

Idk, I kinda miss plots like this. Sorry if this'll make you cringe!

Enjoy reading!✨

«••◎★◎••»

Your POV

Our homeroom was drenched due to the incident that happened yesterday as what our teacher has explained to us as soon as we all opened the door. The whole classroom was flooded with the sprinkler waters from yesterday and all posters and anything that was made of paper was wet and it could tear up at any time.

According to our class adviser, Mr. Owen Wilfred, a class that started in the evening shift that uses the same room as ours somehow broke the sprinkler for playing catch with a makeshift ball out of paper and scotch tape. They ended drenching the whole place after they left and went home.

At one point, I found it infuriating since they always do such things after swearing to us that they won't do it again. Then again, we should be used to it.

After our quick chat and attendance, we would be starting our History class with the same old Mr. Wilfred in the very same classroom. Now that the room was flooded, we hoped he would have our classes cancelled for today.

But, of course, Mr. Wilfred had his ways to keep the show going.

He decided to merge our class together with another class and teach us all in the same, damn classroom.

Now, I know I am exaggerating too much about this. Though, I never liked it when a room full of people have their eyes on me. This issue was an example of what I'm talking about.

At this point, me and the rest of the class were standing up in front of the students whom we will be sharing the classroom with. There were vacant seats and desks between every column of the sitting arrangement. The only gaps that were left were on the sides of the room. Bloody hell, we have to go through an obstacle of legs just to go to the lavatory.

"If you have heard, your fellow pupils' classroom has been flooded to due to the endless pouring of their ceiling's sprinkler." Mr. Wilfred announced to them, "Fortunately, our Headmistress have given me permission to have them share the room with you for a day." He said to them with an enthusiastic smile even though every person of the room was rolling they're eyes out of boredom.

Mr. Wilfred turned to us who are standing beside him and instructed us to go and sit down on the vacant chairs. In an instant, they all took their seats. Most of them chose to sit with their football teammates or their comrades in their little clubs.

I, on the other hand, just took whatever chair was still available. Which is beside Donald Clarke. I've seen him around the benches or by the vending machines with his mates as well as his brother. He was a pale boy as he was diagnosed with... I believe it was cancer? I'm not quite sure. It could be leukemia, but I don't want to meddle into it anymore. He had a grey beanie hat on to cover his hairless head. Not even his eyebrows exist.

His earbuds were still on and he never took his eyes off of the drawing his was working on. The earbuds were technically useless since I can still here the song blaring beside me. Then again, it isn't my business to tell him off.

For some reason, I actually find him good looking..

"Can I help you?" I realized I still had my eyes on him when he suddenly spoke up. I'm not sure why, but my breathing came into an abrupt pause as soon as I hear his voice. "Do you have a bloody problem with me?" He questioned rather rudely as he closed his notebook.

I blinked ferociously, snapping myself out of it after getting fascinated by his brown eyes. "N-Nothing. I just think your drawings look good. I-I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Why the heck am I even stuttering?

Third person POV

Donald analyzed her face from the top to bottom. Oddly for him, he got somehow attracted to her in an instant. He wasn't one to believe in this phrase, 'love at first sight'. Thus, he believed it was only nothing.

So, he looked away from her in an instant, muttering a "Whatever." Under his breath before he turned to the board.

"Well damn.." She mumbled as she turned to the board as well, amused of the first impression she had received from him. "Such a good-looking guy, but has a personality of a bloody sourpuss." She said to herself quietly, but loud enough for Donald to hear, seeing as their desks were practically stuck beside each other.

Donald once again turned to her with narrowed eyes, "I beg your pardon?" He didn't mind about the last part that she said. What got his attention was the line before the term sourpuss. She must be joking, He thought.

"I said you're a sourpuss." Y/N blurted out in an instant.

"Before that."

It was then, it amused the girl more. "Well, well.." she smirked, turning to him with her face nearing towards him a little, "look who's interested all of a sudden."

Donald wouldn't think it was possible, but he could feel himself getting flustered and getting red. He had to cut it out. "Ever heard of boundaries?" He shot back.

Y/N responded with a low chuckle before retracting herself away from the reddened boy and looked away with a grin. "Whatever you say, sourpuss."

The End.

«••◎★◎••»

I know, short. But I find it cute lmao.

Though, I do have something here that will probably and hopefully be longer than this. I just need time to think everything through before I continue it. I hope youse can wait for it!✨

Have a lovely day/night!

-BloodyinspiredTri 🖤