→ Newt- Uncalled Attack ←

Thanks for the request  bloody-hell-newt
and xxtiredlikeusualxx ! you technically have the same request so I put 'em together instead!😊

I know one of the two mentioned above had a lot of requests, but I have decided to only make five imagines out of the requests I picked and/or unified. So I'm sorry if I wasn't able to write all of them. Lemme just try and make this one worth it!

I swear I'll make the part 2 of the soulmate one after this.

Enjoy reading!✨

✧+۝+✧

Your POV

"... Look, you wanna be helpful?" I heard Newt tossing a bucket to our newest member, Thomas after he rhetorically asked him a question. "Go get us some more fertilizer."

Thomas obliged, giving a light glare at Newt when he laughed lightly as he tripped. Once he disappeared to the deadheads, a query came into my mind, "Hey, does he know where to get them?"

Newt could only look at me with a silly grin that tells me he forgot to instruct Thomas where. "That's what I thought." I sighed out as I paused from pulling out the weeds that was scattered along the garden. I got on my feet and dusted my hands, "I'll go help him."

"Be careful out there." Newt snuck a kiss on my hair before I returned it on his cheek.

"Will do." I said to him before making my way towards the deadheads, internally flushed.

You could say that me and Newt are going out together. Though, I'm not quite sure if we're officially in a relationship. Yes, we have mutual feelings for each other, but in what category does it fit in? I can't just make an assumption that he's my boyfriend now.

I never know. I'll just let things be and go with the flow, I guess.

"Hey, Thomas!" I shouted for the greenie's name as soon as I spotted him in the middle of the woods. Thankfully, my voice was loud enough for him to stop and look back at me while I jogged up towards him. "Let me help you." I insisted.

But Thomas only waved me off, "It's okay, I can get it myself." He said to me politely.

"Well, do you know where to get it?" I interrogated. It was evident that he was trying to impress me by confidently showing where he thought he could get the fertilizer we need. The confidence was just right, but the spot where he was point on was not even close to the right answer.

I shook my head in disapproval, trying not to laugh while he scratched his head out of embarrassment. "Let me show you where. Come on." With that, I let him follow me to where we get them.

On our way, we passed by the part of the woods where we bury the remains of the dead bodies we have encountered. "Who's George?" Thomas asked. My face turned into a grim expression, remembering what happened to him.

"He was an old friend." I quietly responded, "You remember what Newt told to you that night, at the bonfire?" 

"No one ever survives a night in the maze?" He recalled by quoting it.

I could only chuckle softly. "Hate to break it to you, greenie, but that 'no one' isn't true." My statement made him halt on his tracks to look at me, intrigued.

"You..."

"Survived, yes, but I barely did." I finished for him. Our walk was taking longer than I expected. I also didn't know why, but I told him what happened that time. "George was my partner when I was a runner; there we were, trying to get back since the sun was setting. Then we realized that the walls had changed their positions." I recalled, "The problem was, we weren't aware that the walls change at the point. So we got lost and we had to spend the night in there.