Hands Down- Chapter 4

Your POV

"Y/N, wake up." I groaned and open my eyes. Stella was shaking me to wake up. "Are we there already? But it's only been ten minutes.." I whined. Even though it's been an hour, it felt like ten minutes to me.

"Since when did you became nocturnal? You've been asleep the whole ride." Stella laughed.

I sit up and rubbed my eyes, "yeah sorry about that, I was too busy doing something called sleeping." I said to her sarcastically as I yawned.

"Are you girls coming out or what?" Sam called out from the doorway.

"We'll be there in a moment." I replied as I stand up and grab my bags from the compartment above me. I couldn't wait 'til I get on that jet. I can continue my slumber there. What? I love sleeping, what can you do about it?

Once we were out of the bus, I thanked Branson once again for driving us to the hangar. "Anytime mrs. Sangster." My face faltered into a frown as I get off the bus. I forgot that people still think I'm married to him.

When I got off the bus, I asked Stella where the jet is. There were a lot of them in the hangar, it was hard to tell which one's which. "The black one, mate." She pointed out the jet right in the middle.

Sam and I stared in awe when our eyes caught the black private jet. "How do you even manage to rent one of these?" I asked Stella whilst gawking over the jet.

"Oh no I didn't rent it, my step dad owns it. He let me borrow it. So I hired a pilot to fly this baby up." Stella said to her.

"Wicked!" Sam exclaimed.

My smile faded. It reminded me of Thomas. He always tells me that he'd like to pilot an aircraft. That he always wanted to fly..

Then why the bloody hell did you-

"Y/N, come on! Amsterdam's waiting." John cut me off at my mid-lecture to myself and pulled me with him in the pilot. Oh how it made me gawk at it even more. It was pure luxury.

We settled in on our chosen seats (me being alone of course) and waited for the air hostess' and the pilot's announcement

****

"Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on...

I wasn't even listening to the pilot, I was already zoning out while I stare at the window with me leaning back. Even though we just started to fly.

It was strange.

I wasn't really excited. I was just.. tired. Tired of everything, tired physically and mentally, just overall tired. Like I just want to sleep for a long time like sleeping beauty... Well, of course, without the beauty part.

Or maybe I just regret everything that just happened today? I don't know.

I just feel lost already. I just left for good and I'm already lost in the real world. I know I shouldn't be, because I live for reality, but it felt like I'm missing something.. or someone.