Hands Down- Chapter 6

Just like the last chapter, I suggest you use your laptop/computer for you to be able to listen as you read.

Enjoy!
_________________________________________

~after having a tour in 3 more countries~
(Germany, Scotland, and Italy)

Thomas' POV

"Good afternoon, this is your captain speaking.."

I was sitting quietly by the window, where I was assigned to sit.

All I can think about is Y/N. How I want to get her back. How I much I need her in my life.

I still blamed myself for what I did. I regretted keeping it from her.

I took her ring from my pocket and looked at it. I brought it with me at all times incase I found my love. But it had been hard.

Looking for her didn't go as easy as said. Sure, we were in the same country but I don't know where to go.

Sometimes I would even find out that they were flying over to another country right after I just got in the country they just performed in. It was frustrating me. A lot. But what is my reason to back down?

"..enjoy the rest of the flight to Paris, France. Have a nice day."

At some point I was ridiculed by that phrase. How am I supposed to have a nice, shucking day when I don't have my Y/N in my arms, cuddling each other while giving each other little kisses?

I realized I said that out loud when this woman beside me started hitting on me, "Hey, maybe I can cuddle you and give you kisses?" She purred in my ear.

I shuddered in disgust as I glared at her, "Could you please mind your own shucking business?" I snarled.

"Depends, let me.." her hand was about to touch my thigh. But my death grip on her wrist stopped it, "Don't. Even. Think about it." I threatened as I let go of her hand harshly. Which made her yelp.

"If you still have no clue what this silver band stands for," I pointed at my wedding ring that is wrapped around my ring finger, "and you're still hitting on guys like me, I'm not having second thoughts of reporting you in the security." I threatened as I drove my attention to the clouds instead.

I don't wanna waste my energy to this slag. I want to find my Y/N.

(Meanwhile..)

Your POV

-Paris, France-

I don't want you to get me through this
I don't want to start over again..

"... Okay.." I panted through the microphone as Stella left it.

"LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR STELLA YAMADA EVERYBODY!" I exclaimed as they all cheered for her. I smiled at them and ran my fingers through my hair.

"All right, ehmm.." I looked at my cousin, John and pulled up a grin when he was fiddling with his pocket as if he was checking if something important to him was still there.