→ Thomas Brodie-Sangster- That's a Wrap! ←

A special imagine for a special day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER!!
🎉🎉🎉

Enjoy reading!
__________________________________________

Thomas' POV

It's my birthday today, but it feels like it's just like any other day. It wouldn't have been if Y/N, my best friend, was here.

This is the only time I don't get to celebrate without her. She's been celebrating it with me since we were kids.

But this year's different. She was directing a horror movie in Pennsylvania. She said she couldn't make it and that she won't be back for another week.

I'm not gonna lie, it upset me when I realized she couldn't come. I was gonna ask her to be mine today... Maybe we are more than just friends, but we're not a couple either. We're just dating. There was nothing official.. yet.

Once I was back in my house, I unlocked the door and opened it so I can get in. I tossed the keys on the counter and hung my coat on the rack. I took off my shoes and set it aside.

Once I turned the lights on, I was greeted by my family and friends yelling, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THOMAS!"

It made me jump for a second, but it put a smile on my face. It made me a little better that they planned a surprise party for me even though Y/N isn't here.

"Thank you so much, guys." I exclaimed as they walk up to me and give me hugs.

"You should've seen the look on your face a while ago!" Ava laughed. I rolled my eyes at her, "Oh bloody ha ha.."

"It's too bad Y/N couldn't come. She would've spoiled you today." Ava stated.

My smile falter into a faint one as I heard her name. It was true. Every year, whenever my birthday comes, she would spoil me with a lot of things and I would always refuse and she would always insist me to just take it. "I know." I muttered to my sister, "I miss her."

"Not for long.." I heard her mumble.. Well, at least that's I could catch.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, nothing, not a thing! Just enjoy your party and we'll just get you when it's time for you to blow the candles." With that, she pushed me lightly and grabbed me a beer. I could've sworn she scratched her nose at Jack.

She was being strange today, but I shrugged it off. Jack just noticed me and greeted me a happy birthday as he patted my back. We started chatting about random things while they're having the time of their lives.

I decided to go to the front porch. I don't really feel like celebrating anymore. I just want spend the day with Y/N. But she's not here so... I might as well be alone just for a moment.

My mind suddenly wandered off to what Ava said. 'Not for long'? What did she meant by that? It would be impossible that Y/N's here because she told me that the film was a bit difficult to shoot and that they weren't finish yet.

Soon, I was tapped on the shoulder by Ava. "Come on now! The birthday boy is needed inside." She pulled me up and dragged me inside.

They started lighting up the candles of the cake they made and they started singing.

"Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.."

They were walking up to me while they were singing. I grinned from ear to ear as they started dancing a little as they bought the cake to me.

I remembered the times when Y/N would always say "That's a wrap!" After I blow the candles. I guess this year would be different.

They finished singing as they stood in front of me with the cake. "Make a wish, my boy." My mum said as she held up the cake.

I smiled at her before I close my eye and make a wish.

The only wish I wanted to be granted for Y/N to be here and to be my girl. I couldn't wish for anything else.

Once I was done, I blew the candles without opening my eyes. And they all cheered.

"And that's a wrap!" I suddenly heard. My brows furrowed and my smile faltered into a frown. The pace of my heart beat quickened. Could it be?

I realized I said my thoughts out loud when the voice commented, "Well, you should open your eyes to find out, Tom."

I obliged. Mum wasn't the one in front of me anymore. It was Y/N.

I couldn't describe the happiness that was bubbling inside me. I immediately pulled her into a hug. "It's good to see you too. Happy Birthday, Tom." She said as she hugged back. All of them left the room, leaving me and Y/N alone.

"I missed you, love." I said to her.

"Could say the same." She chuckled. But it made me wonder, "I thought you weren't done filming?"

"Oh no, we finished the other day. Just had to make a little lie.."

"Wow, for a director, you'd make a good actor. I thought you wouldn't be able to come." She huffed a laugh as she pulled away.

"You seriously think I would miss this birthday of yours? No, you won't get rid of me that easily." The both of us laughed.

But it all fell silent. We just stared at each other lovingly. I glanced down at her lips and she glanced at mine. "I could kiss you right now.." I muttered under my breath.

"Well then, don't stop yourself now." She insisted. With that, I cupped her cheeks and leaned in to close the gap between us.

It felt sweet and passionate at the same time. I didn't want to stop.

Unfortunately, we needed to catch our breaths. "Will you be my girl?" I asked bluntly.

Y/N smiled, "Yes." She exclaimed as our foreheads touched. I pulled her back into a tight hug.

"Happy Birthday Indeed."

The End..
__________________________________________

I'm not gonna lie, I actually like this one. I know it's cliché, but it's kinda cute. I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!🖤 I know it's probably not May 16 yet in your country, but it's already 12:00 am here so.. yeah.

But.. I think I'm gonna hold back on writing Imagines about Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Don't worry, I'm still gonna write about him if you have a request. 😊

I repeat, I TAKE REQUESTS. If you have one, message me.

But that doesn't mean I'm done with this book. Like what Y/N said, you can't get rid of me that easily. I'll still write imagines about his characters.

That's all I have to say. Again, Happy Birthday to Thomas Brodie-Sangster!! 🎉🎉🎉(Even though he can't see this)

-BloodyInspiredTri 🖤🖤