Paul McCartney (AU)- Stuck In a Movie pt. 2

I heard various voices around me. My eyes are still closed.

"Goodness me, this poor girl." A lady with a Liverpudlian accent exclaimed.

"Where are her parents?"

"Maybe one of you knows who she is? Maybe try calling her guardian or parents?"

My eyes begin to flutter open. Right when I wake up, I see a few people towering over me with worried looks. Somehow, they look familiar..

"Okay, give her some space, lads." The one with the brown hair said, he turned to me, "Are you all right, miss?" He sounded familiar as well. I looked at him thoroughly, trying to remember where have I seen such an attractive face.

He had brown hair that was styled neatly. His orbs were brown like chocolate. His lips were thin- what the bloody hell am I even saying?

I realized I haven't speak up, "Ye-Yeah, I'm fine." Curiosity just got in me that I asked for the attractive boy's name, "May I ask for your name?"

"Oh, right. My name's Paul." He held up a hand to shake. That's when it hit me. I'm not in London anymore. I'm not even sure if I'm in my decade now.

I sat up and looked around my surroundings only to find out I'm out in the sun. There were makeshift gazebos that were made of fabric. The people who are worried about me looked like are from the 1950s.

Am I.. in a movie?

No, I can't be. That's impossible. These only happens in movies.

But I can't be too sure..

"W-What year is it?" I asked.

"1957." I hear another boy, John, answer. He scrunched his brows and gave me a look, "That fall must've hit your head pretty hard, eh?"

My breath hitched. Oh boy..

I'm stuck in a movie.

I must be dreaming. So I closed my eyes and pinched my upper arm. When I opened them, I can still see the same people, looking at me as if I was doing something ridiculous. I tried doing it again, but they wouldn't disappear.

I wasn't dreaming.

My mind couldn't handle it. So I suddenly fainted again.

****

When I woke up, I'm suddenly in John's house, lying on the couch. I could hear the clattering in the kitchen. I reckon his Aunt Mimi was making dinner.

Until she came with a tray of soup, "Oh, good, you're awake. You've been unconscious for a week." She exclaimed as she laid the tray down onto the coffee table. "I was beginning to think you were dead." She added with a sarcastic tone as she grabbed some old news paper.

I found out I was in the scene where Paul will come over.

"Come on now, eat your soup before it gets cold." She urged. At some point, I was intimidated by her, so I did what she told me to do and grabbed the spoon. Mimi was rolling up some newspaper to be put in the fireplace when the doorbell rang.

She stood up to take peek by the window to find out who it was. Of course, I know exactly who that
is.

Three..

Two...

One...

"John, your little friend's here!"

And there he goes. Mimi opened the door for Paul. He greeted her a good afternoon while I sat there awkwardly, finishing up my soup. I couldn't believe it. I was actually seeing the character I've been infatuated to in person.

Heck, he's even more attractive in person.

John came running down the stairs. By the time he got to the living room, the both of them acknowledged me, sitting there quietly. "Oh, would you look at that," he exclaimed, "she's awake." He said as if I wasn't there.

I put up a tight-lipped smile, "Uh, Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"We haven't caught your name a week ago, what's your name?" Paul asked.

"The name's Y/N, nice to meet you both." I greeted, holding up both of my hands for the to shake which they gladly took.

Ever since then, we just stood there awkwardly. Figuring out what was the next move. But I have no idea what was I supposed to do next. I can't just ruin this movie. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"I reckon you have some things to do." I pointed out Paul's guitar.

"Oh, yeah." John exclaimed, remembering what they were supposed. "All right, we'll have a little chat with you later, yeah?" I nodded in response. He looked at Paul nodded over to his room upstairs, gesturing him to go on.

Before Paul followed behind, he glanced at me and gave me a wink. I shyly looked down, hiding my crimson red face.

What in the bloody hell just happened?

****

"Hey, Mim- I mean, Miss, where may I wash these dishes?" Her name almost slipped out of my mouth as I asked her. If I call her by her name, it would rise up some questions since she didn't told me her name.

"Oh, I'll take care of that, dear, just leave it there." She said.

"But I insist. I'm actually not used to not cleaning up after myself." I chuckled. Which is true. I might be a little bit of a clean freak.

It was the first time ever I've seen Mimi smile in disbelief. "Well, ehm, the kitchen's over there." She pointed out. I nodded in understanding as I stand up and picked the tray, "All right, miss."

"Ah, stop with the politeness. Just call me Mimi." She swatted.

I put a faint smile, "Yes, Mimi."

With that, I headed to the kitchen and turned the taps on to wash the dishes including the ones that were there before I even came in. The main reason why I washed was to think.

How am I gonna tell them that I literally don't belong here?

How am I gonna get out of here?

Should I ask for their help?

If I should, then who should it be?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

S

orry I updated later than usual. 😅

How are you all doing during this Quarantine? Anything interesting happened?

Also, thank you for 100+ followers!! I really appreciate all of your support, you bloody shanks!🖤

Now, remember, I TAKE REQUESTS feel free to message me here, no smut please.

That's all have to say. Have a nice day/night!🖤

-BloodyInspiredTri 🖤