Thomas Brodie-Sangster AU- Royal Arrangement pt. 4

That's the place where Y/N and Thomas are getting married by the way↑↑. Just pretend that this is the garden behind the palace and imagine that it's surrounded by flowers.

Okay, enjoy this last part.😊

→●←●→●←●→●←●→●←●→●←●→●←●→●←●→●←●→●←

It was all so sudden..

But it was magical...

Y/N wanted to pull away but she couldn't. Her heart said otherwise. She doesn't want to. She wanted it to last a bit longer.

She loved how his lips were soft and gentle. She loved how his embrace made her feel safe. She couldn't stop the feeling.

Until Thomas took the first move to pull away. They looked into each other's eyes. The blonde haired boy was admiring every inch if her face. He cupped and rubbed her cheek with his thumb while he's at it. Little did he know the Y/H/C haired girl was doing the same thing he's doing but without touching.

Y/N didn't know why, but she felt something. She hadn't felt this way with Aaron. But she wanted to feel it again.

His gentle touch makes her melt and flustered. The way he looks at her makes her heartbeat race. The way he cares about her makes her stomach have songbirds and butterflies flying and fluttering around inside.

It confused her. But she loved the feeling.

"Miss Y/N! Sir Sangster!" They snapped out of their daze when Victorina called their names. The both of them realized it was time for supper. The girl realized that it was all so sudden.

Her heart fastened its pace, but not in a lovely way, in a nervous way. "Uhh I-I think it's t-time for supper. I think we should get going.." She stammered.

Thomas agreed as nervous as ever, and followed her to the dining room.

****

The whole dinner, the place was silent. The only thing that can be heard is the utensils clashing on the meal and the cup being put down after a drink.

It wasn't one of those comfortable silence that they just want to focus on the meal and eat happily. It was the silence where it was awkward. Well, At least for Y/N and Thomas.

The girl's mother noticed how it was too quiet for her liking, so she started a conversation, "so," everyone looked at her blankly, "how are you getting along?"

"We getting along just fine mum," Blake replied as Ava agreed with him. Y/M/N smiled in content. She then looked at Y/N and Thomas who're silently eating without glancing up at one another. "What about you two?" Her mother asked the both of them.

Y/N slightly jumped as if she just zoned out. "H-huh?" She stammered out.

"We're doing good Lady Y/L/N." Thomas answered for her.

Her mother nodded, "That's good to hear, and please, call me Y/M/N from now on." She consoled Thomas.

The boy smiled and continued eating.

While consuming all the food in front of them, Y/N took a glance from him. A glance where she wants to talk to him like they usually would on a daily basis. But because of the events that happened earlier, it made her feel awkward and anxious.

"By the way," Thomas' mother chimed, "When will the fitting of the suit and gown will start?" She questioned Y/M/N.

"It will occur tomorrow, we will have the tailors visit in the afternoon." The future former duchess answered.