→ Donald Clarke- My Escape is Gone ←

WARNING: Sad Imagine

↑←↓←↑←↓←↑←↓←↑←↓←↑←↓←↑←↓←↑←↓←↑←↓←↑

What am I feeling?

How is this infuriating me?

Why is it when I go to a place where I can think about him he always appear with this O'Riley girl without having a clue that I'm there?

I mean sure, he's just my best bud. But the truth is he doesn't have any idea that I'm always in a spot where I always want to walk between them with a scowl when he brings that girl to a place where we used to hang out. Where I go when I just wanted to be alone and not see them falling for each other.

What is this the red string where it brings us together just to make me mad?

What is it? Jealou-

"Y/N? I didn't know you're here until I heard the hissing of spraypaint!" Donald suddenly called out. I then see SHelly behind him. "You know Shelly, right?" he asked me as he glanced at her. "Y-yeah!" I answered. "Pleasure to meet ya" I held up a hand for her to be shook. She slightly smiled at me and took my hand. "Nice.. skull angel you got there." Shelly pointed out the angel I spray painted.

" Shelly pointed out the angel I spray painted

"Yeah, its really cool. What's the meaning behind it?" Donald chimed in. I look back at the wall where I did it, "Thanks, ehm, its just a hobby o-of mine. It doesn't m-mean anything. It's just a painting." I said while I toss and catch the can of spray paint that was in my hand. I can sense that Donald wasn't convinced.

Shelly nodded in understanding and looked back at it. She took a cigarette and lit it up to get a heap of smoke into her lungs. "Its a really cold night, yeah?" She stated, filling up the awkward silence. "Yeah, but I like it," I exclaimed. "I'll be going home now, Donald. Have a good night." She says.

"Okay, Bye," He greeted as he smiles at her. She looked at me and I nodded to her a goodbye as she's about to turn around and go. And that leaves me alone, with Donald.

We stand there awkwardly... Wait, scratch that, I stand awkwardly and I leaned against the wall while Donald looks at me and followed my lead. Nothing is heard except for the cars below us. I looked down on my feet and decided to put signature sign which is a lightning bolt at my work for even if I can barely see it.

"I know something's bothering you you know," Donald spoke up. I looked at him with a confused look. "What on earth does that mean?" I asked.

"You always spray paint on a wall when you're bothered. C'mon, tell me what it is." He ordered.

I'm bothered that I'm no longer your only girl in your life..

I wanted to say that to him, but instead, I rolled my eyes, "nothing's bothering me," I exhaled. I turned my back on him to watch vehicles moving around and stuffed my not-so-clean hands in my pockets. "Fine, don't tell me then," Donald remarked as he climbed to the edge of the building and walk with two arms spreading to give him balance.