→ Thomas Brodie-Sangster- Tension in the Convention←

This is probably the closest thing I can get to your request my dude, Winters0716. I decided to think of something that's a little more fitting to my way of writing. I still hope you enjoy it though!

Btw, I'll be featuring myself here as... well, Tri along with a Newt imagine that I wrote back then. But, in script form hehe..

Regardless, enjoy reading!

ᓀ•☯•ᓂ

My POV

Everybody, please welcome the cast of Maze Runner: the Death cure! Dylan O'Brien, Thomas Sangster, Ki Hong Lee, Kaya Scodelario, Y/N L/N, and Dexter Darden!

The crowd roared throughout the whole stadium as the cast walked in the stadium. All were polite enough to wave at their supporters before they took their seats. Dylan O'Brien, however, faced the audience and curtsied before sitting down, making everybody laugh at his humor.

But, of course, we shouldn't forget the very creators of this whole thing. Please give it up for Wes Ball, James Dashner, and our very own Tri Patterson!

Patterson isn't actually my real last name. I really just picked it out when Wes Ball and James Dashner found me on Wattpad when they were looking for a concept for a love interest for Newt. I completely did not understand why they gave Newt some romance, but I wasn't going to complain.

"Hey, guys!" The host of this press conference greeted after the three of us sat on the chairs that had our names on it. Mine being placed between Thomas and Y/N. How cheeky.

"How you guys doing? I mean, you've reached the end to the trilogy!" The host, who goes by the name, Daniel, exclaimed. I don't really know how should I follow the vibe-y tone of his voice. "How does that feel for you?" I think I should stay quiet and let them answer.

"Well, I, uh, I feel proud," Ki Hong Lee was the first one to answer the host's question, "considering all of our hard work throughout those 4 or 5 years paid off. But, even so, I will miss all the fun we had while filming this series."

Third Person POV

Everyone grew silent as they looked at Ki Hong intriguingly like they were looking if he was going to add something more to his answer. "Okay, that's great! That's great. What about you guys?" Daniel snapped the cast out of their trance.

"Uh, yeah, what he said." The audience as well as Dylan's friends laughed at his remark. "He pretty much summed it all up." Thomas followed as he propped his jacket with a grin.

Afterwards, the host switched his attention to the James Dashner's co-writer, Tri when their laughs were dying down. "Oh, right, Tri. This is your first time attending a convention. How's it going over there?" He asked as he tried to work on a segue from this small talk to the fans asking their own questions.

The writer brought the mic up to her lips as Y/N and Thomas along with the rest of them looked at her sideways. "It's been pretty good." She answered, grinning. "This is my first convention interview so I am nervous that I might answer a question stupidly while I'm right beside my idols that I've been fangirling and shipping on my whole life, but, you know," She continued to grin, though it had a little more sarcasm to it, "it's no big deal." She followed with a genuine, nervous chuckle.