Thomas Brodie-Sangster- Pre-nups and Wedding photos pt. 2

~Wedding day~

Everything's set. The guests have arrived, my boss, who's also the wedding planner said she's already working on the final touches in the church. Catalina also wanted me to be the maid of honor, so I have to go and get ready with her.

The stylist did my makeup as simple as possible because I don't fancy makeup; just some foundation, mascara, a tad bit of brown eye shadow and a natural colored lipstick. She did my hair into a vintage looking hairstyle.

Once all the necessities are applied to my face and hair, I put on the long gown with the color motif my sister chose: champagne; It's this simple short-sleeved chiffon long gown that is slightly off the shoulders that matches my two-inch-heeled white sandals.

(Just pretend that the heels are only two inches if you think the one in the picture is a bit high)

****

"I'll be going to the chapel now," I said to my sister while I grab my camera and it's bag along with the parts in it, "remember, just relax and be happy for your big day, okay?" I reminded her. She nodded whilst the stylist is putting on lipstick on Catalina's lips. I put the strap of the camera bag on my shoulder and head out.

I gently closed the door and get into my car. Then I started the engine and drove to the church for the ceremony.

When I got there, I parked my car and get out of it. I entered the church and see all the guests chatting while waiting for the ceremony to start. I get my camera out to take a picture of the inside. I position myself on the aisle to have the view of the lane through the altar.

 I position myself on the aisle to have the view of the lane through the altar

I looked at it and smiled sadly. I can barely hold the brim of tears in my eyes. But I blinked it away and take stolen shots of guests smiling whilst talking to each other.

"Y/N!" Until I hear a familiar female voice calling out my name. I looked around, finding where the voice came from, then my eyes landed on Ava who grinning from ear to ear while running to me whilst opening her arms for a hug. "Ava!" I called back as I hug her.

She's my best friend. She was the one who introduced me to her brother. Unfortunately, her ship sank. But she was okay with it.

"How are you?" She happily asked she pulled away.

"I'm-I'm good!" I forced out a smile. But she didn't buy it. She pursed her lips and cocked an eyebrow at me. "I know you're lying to me." She remarked.

"How could you tell?" I asked while I gave her a 'stop being ridiculous' look. "The corner of your lips are shaking as you smile, therefore, you're forcing that smile.. come on Y/N, I've known you for years, what's the matter?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. So I looked down and sighed. I shook my head, mumbling, "nothing" to her as I placed my eye on the viewfinder to take more pictures. I take a look at them just to see Thomas in the picture with a grin plastered on his face while talking to his mother. He looks really excited. My lips are shaking again so I pursed them together.

I forgot Ava was still there until she comfortly touched my shoulder. "Oh, darling, you haven't moved on?" She asked. I slowly shake my head no and continue to do my job so I can push the verge of tears away. "I think you should take more pictures later, come on, let's go talk to mum or other of my family members you have met, I'm sure they miss you." She said as she made me let go of my camera and grabbed my wrist gently to pull me with her.

"Mum!" She called out. Tasha turned around and her face lit up when she saw me. "Y/N! How nice to see you here!" Tasha exclaimed as she squeezed me into a hug. I hugged back and giggled lightly, "I know! It's been years!" I replied to her.

We continued to have a chat until Thomas came in. "Hello Thomas," I greeted calmly. I can't just go on and admit my feelings to the groom like an obsessive lady. "Hey," he kindly greeted.

By then, we started a conversation. How I missed talking to him. "Y/N, the bride's here, the ceremony will start." Ava said.

"Oh, right, ehmm, okay. See you later Tomm-I mean Thomas. Congratulations." I said to him as I give a nod and get to my position. While I was talking to him, I decided that I should just let them be. After all, he belongs to my sister now.

The bridesmaids and the ushers are all paired up. Ava being the last maid. I was supposed to be behind her and her partner, but I was beside her on the side of the aisle, ready to take photos. I came in the front corner of the aisle, slightly facing Thomas. He looks at me with a genuine smile. I returned it with a weak one as I take the pictures of the procession line.

The wedding song came in and the officiant started to walk, followed by Thomas, maids and ushers until Ava and her pair are about to walk. I get back to line so I can walk down the aisle.

When all of us are done doing the procession, the musician changed the wedding march song to 'here comes the bride'.

I took pictures of my beautiful sister walking down the aisle with a smile on her face and the wedding dress that I chose for her.

   I tried not to cry in pain

I tried not to cry in pain. So I forced a smile as I let the tears fall, pretending I'm crying in joy for her. I looked through the viewfinder of my camera and take more photos of Catalina. I can feel my hands unintentionally shaking from forcing myself not to sob in pain.

****

Thomas' POV

I'm still in love with Y/N. I still love how she's always so passionate about new things. I still love how brave she is going to this wedding even if she knows how much it will hurt.

I don't know if she is broken. But I know I am. Every time I see her, a piece of my heart chips into a tiny little piece. I just want to run to her and apologize in front of her and love her until I die.

But I'm getting married to her sister now, and there is nothing I can do to change that. I don't want anyone getting hurt. If I do break Catalina's heart, then Y/N might never forgive me. This is the least I can do to make her happy.

There's no turning back now.

"Friends and Family of the Catalina and Thomas, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Catalina and Thomas, by joining them in marriage." The priest started.

I can feel Y/N right behind us as we face the officiant. I want to look at her eyes so badly.