Thomas Brodie-Sangster AU- Royal Arrangement pt. 2

It left the girl shocked. Shocked that she wanted to scream. Out of all of the future dukes in the world, Y/N thought, it had to be the one who I had a bad encounter with in the woods.

Her face changed into a sneer as she looked at Thomas. Her right eye twitched as the right part of her nose scrunched up. She didn't realized she was doing it until her brother, Blake, snapped her out of it, "Y/N, you're doing that look again."

"Right," Y/N snapped out. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes. When she calmed down, she put up a fake smile, "it was a pleasure to meet you all.." she paused and looked at her mother, "Now mother, could I please be excused until the beginning of supper? I'm a bit tired, I just need a bit of rest." The Y/H/C haired girl pleaded to her mother as she pretended to be exhausted.

"But dear, you have to-"

Her mother was cut off by her father, "Oh, Y/M/N, let her rest, I'm sure they'll have their little conversation when it's time for supper," he paused and looked at his daughter, "go on darling, get some rest."

Y/N smiled in relief. She really needed to get her anger out. Although she felt a little guilty for pretending. But it was partly true, her being tired, who could even stay energetic after having yourself straddled on a horse, struggling on keeping your balance as you shoot arrows?

When she got into her room, she slammed the door shut so loud that it echoed through the whole floor of the palace. She then let it all out.

She plopped on her bed and buried her face with a pillow. She started screaming in the pillow like banshee though her screams are muffled from the pillow that is squished on her face. She pulled away from the pillow and grabbed a sword that was displayed in her room and started fencing with the bed post, leaving marks on it.

It was another doing that keeps her calm asides from running along the woods. Then she started ranting on herself, "arranged Marriage. THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING EVER! Having to marry that dimbo instead of my love? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT?!" She hits the bed post and she ends every single rant that came out of her. She continues to swish the sword on the bed post. Which creates the clanking kind of sound. (I don't know how to spell that sound, but imagine a metal knife being slightly dragged when it's being picked up..)

"RIDICULOUS!"

clank!

"UTTERLY.."

clank!

"RIDICULOUS!"

clank!

Soon, her door opened. She already knew it was her mother, she never knocks. Y/N looked at her mother, "Mum, Him?! Marriage?!" The girl cried out as she planted her sword harshly on the ground. "Why does it have to be him?!"

"Well, he's the only son of Lord Sangster, isn't he?" Y/M/N said matter-of-factly. Y/N rolled her eyes from her mother's sarcasm as she grumbled under her breath, "why can't it be Aaron?"

"Y/N, I already told you the reason why can't it be him and why you have to do this." Her mother remarked, "Besides, we think you and Thomas would already get along with each other since you've encountered each other before we even introduce you to him." She added.

Y/N's face scrunched up as she scoffed, "Sure we've met.. but it was a bad encounter between us! This whole thing's not fair!" She argued as she plopped herself on the bed lazily.

"Y/N, you're being dramatic. It's marriage, not the end of the world." He mother finished their conversation and left with a straight posture. The girl wanted to speak but it her mother already disappeared from her sight. So she just groaned and slammed her door once again.