→ Newt (AU)- I wish I was her... ←

This imagine is requested by oficiallymultifandom and it is based on this song as per requested.^^

One thought about the song: It broke my heart😭

I hope you enjoy it!🖤

♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪=♪

Y/N was standing in front of her opened locker, putting her belongings in it while watching this great series she had just started binging on yesterday. She closed my locker as soon as she was done and slid down to the ground with a smile on her face when her ship was being cute again that it made her squeal.

Though, Y/N got a little too excited that she forgot that she was blocking the lower lockers. One of her close friends, Newt, snapped her out of it since he owned the lower compartment she was blocking. "Sorry, I got a little distracted." She chuckled nervously as she moved out of the way.

Y/N may have a tiny limerace with him of I'm being honest..

He chuckled as he crouched down to unlock his locker, "It's alright. What were you watching anyway?" He asked.

"Anne with an E. It's really an eye-opening series." The girl answered him before she continued watching. The H/C haired girl couldn't help but grin when she saw Gilbert standing up for Anne. "Gilbert Blythe is so sweet and handsome." She squeaked, not caring about the other schoolmates judging her.

"More handsome than me?" Newt chimed as he stood up from his crouching position to watch a bit of it.

The girl paused what she was watching and came into a halt to look at him, pretending to inspect his face. "Which part of you is handsome?" She asked with sarcasm.

"Oh, ha ha, very funny." He replied sarcastically. Y/N chuckled as she put her phone in the pocket of her jeans when the credits showed up. She really didn't want to stop binging it. But of course, she had to face reality again.

Come to think of it, Y/N didn't expect it to be cold today. She didn't get to bring her hoodie.

I should really hold myself back a little from binge watching that series.. she thought to herself

Newt took notice of her coldness and handed her his sweater. She looked at it and then darted her eyes back to him in confusion, "What makes you think I'm cold?" She questioned, trying to act tough.

"I know you more than your bloody self, N/N. I know you're cold when your hands are shoved in your pockets." He remarked, "Do you want it or not?"

Y/N sighed as she simply took it from him as she muttered a thanks.. At least that's what all people see on the outside. Inside, she was screaming.

When they got into class, they were greeted by a few of their friends. See, the both of them were part of a friend group. They call themselves the Gladers. They were nothing but boys except for Y/N and her other three friends, Teresa, Brenda, and.. Heather.

All of them were in the same English class. They were all chatting up as they were 30 minutes earlier, except for one of them. "So, you shanks coming to see this new movie on the cinema tonight?" Alby asked as they all circled.

"Of course I'll come! I'm ready for some jump scares!" Y/N was the first one to respond. They all chimed in with different yes's afterwards.

"Hey guys, I'm terribly sorry I'm late!" That's when Heather walked in. Everybody loved her for her kindness and good looks.