→Newt- Circle←

This takes place in their first year in the Glade. So there will only be like 20 or less boys in.

Das all, enjoy reading!

< = • ^ • = >

"Throw it in!"

The Gladers gladly obliged to throw their flaming torches onto the piled up sticks. The boys howled and played rhythms on items.

Y/N helped Gally give out jars of moonshine as well as experiment in putting various flavors to it like squirting a lemon into the drink or add in a dash of honey. Surprisingly enough, all of them enjoyed hers and Gally's drinks.

Once their barrel of fermented drink had ran out, both of them cleaned up their station before Gally could start fermenting them again. "Go on and enjoy the night, shank." He insisted after they cleaned up, preparing the ingredients for his secret drink. "Keep that greenie company." He said to her as he pointed out to their newest Glader.

When she turned to look at him, it was no lie that she got attracted to his physique in an instant. His blonde hair shined through the fire as well as his doe brown eyes whilst watching the flames dance around the wood by the log he was sitting on. His face looked so young and kind as if he drank a glass of water that came from the fountain of youth.

Then again, she cannot confirm her admiration for the boy with just a single glance at his face.

With that, she grabbed some freshly cooked bacon strips to share with him along with a mason jar of moonshine tainted with honey and lemon. Afterwards, she walked her way to the middle of the Glade where the bonfire was.

Concentrated on the dancing fire, the boy did not notice the she-glader taking a seat beside him. Joyful chatters were heard in the background while he tries to remember his name.

"Yo!" He was only taken out of his trance with Y/N suddenly nudged him. She tried her best to stifle her laughs when he almost fell of his seat. "You look like you haven't blinked the whole time." She remarked as she set down her amber drink to hold her hand up for him.

"The name's Y/N." She introduced herself as the boy slowly took her hand.

It was hard to point out what was the cause, but he suddenly had no idea what to say to her. For a moment, he only gazed upon her whilst shaking her hand. Don't just stare like a bloody fool! He thought to himself.

"It's nice to meet you."

It was the first time she heard him talk. His accent somewhat sent her in awe. Though, she hoped her semi-smitten impression of him. Nonetheless, one thing was for sure. She was never good with small talk.

"You still can't remember your name?" Asked Y/N, even though it was obvious that he was still trying to remember his name. Thankfully, he only shook his head. Usually, the conversation would end there when she talks to greenies. They would only stare at her as if she would know the answer. 

"Don't worry, that's normal 'round here." She said to him, patting his shoulder nearest to her hand. "It'll come around. You want some?" Y/N offered her jar of flavored moonshine.

The blonde boy shook his head a no with vigor. "I've tried it." He shuddered in disgust, "But, I don't think I buggin' want to take a swig again."

His first try was straight up moonshine. Unlike Y/N's drink, there were no additives like lemon or honey at all. His gag reflex made him spit the amber liquid out of his mouth in an instant.

"Oh, but give this one a chance!" Y/N pressed on, sounding all laid-back as she was staring to get tipsy. "Albeit what you've tried out was just nothing but that bitter taste. Come on, just one sip from mine!" She urged the boy to do so.