→ Thomas Brodie-Sangster- Mental Institution ←

Okay, bloody shanks, so most of you preferred me updating alternately. Hence, I will sustain my updating method.

This Imagine is a sequel to 'Read me your fanfictions'

For those who answered my questions I asked in one of the chapters in 'Hands Down', this is all for you!💙

Enjoy reading it!
_____________________________________________

Previously..

I looked up at him and he looked back at me, "The story was great by the way," he said to me. I noticed his eyes roaming around my face.

"That's.." I trailed out when I find him leaning in to me. The pace of my heart quickened but I was too tired to tense up. ".. good to hear.." I breathed out until his lips are pressed against mine...

****

-the next day-

Third person's POV

Y/N concentrated on the wall she's painting a mural on. It's what she does for a living; she paints murals on walls/ceilings and she gets paid by people who asked her to do so. Writing is just a hobby that she does at her free time.

Right now, she was painting on the hallways of a building filled with people who have mental disorders. Their screams when they're being dragged into what they call a 'timeout' room from the upper floor was being muffled by the music blaring into her ears to keep her focused on her work.

But one little image of the events that happened yesterday just constantly pops up into her head which drowned her in her thoughts.

Why did he kissed me?

Was that supposed to mean anything?

Does that mean he likes me back? Or was he just playing with my emotions?

Her thoughts continued to roll on till there was nothing left to be thought about. She turned up the volume to the song 'mama' by My Chemical Romance loud enough to get herself deaf from the sounds of reality.

She felt crazy just being in this place she was painting on.

Maybe I should be a patient here.. she joked to herself that she was the only one to laugh.

After clearing her thoughts in her mind (even though the kiss was still rolling in her brain), she finished her paint with one last stroke of the paintbrush.

"Okay.." she breathed out as she backed up to get a good look of her mural.

" she breathed out as she backed up to get a good look of her mural

She nodded to herself as she moved on to the lobby.

Meanwhile, Thomas was in his house pacing back and forth as he scolds himself for kissing her yesterday. He got anxious and embarrassed because of it.