Paul McCartney- Beauty and the Beast pt. 2

Her voice can be quite intimidating when she's angry. But why is it luring me to her?

"I-I was-"

"Get out!" She demanded with her voice lacing with venom. Her face was red in fury and embarrassment. I couldn't stop staring at her face. Which made me notice that her hair is blocking the view.

Before I knew it, I was being pushed harshly out of the door. "Next time, at least wait for the owner to arrive and ask permission to enter." With that, she slammed the door shut and locked it.

Your POV

I leaned on the door and covered my face with my eyes in embarrassment.

Shit..

He's probably gonna think I'm some bloody obsessive stalker.

At this point I'm shaking. My hands are cold but my face is warm and my heart's beating fast. Why am I acting like this?

~1 week later~

I was almost falling asleep listening to this boring lesson. Until the school bell started ringing during Miss Flemming's class. I sat up, alerted as I gather up my things and go.

The rest of my classmates imitated what I did and went straight for the door. "Oi! Don't forget to do your homework!" Miss Flemming shouted as we pass by her.

I walked out and headed to the place where the bicycles are parked. I grabbed the bicycle that I borrowed from John since he just wanted to walk for today and rode it home.

The bike rolled down across the city of Liverpool swiftly as I alternately step on the pedals. Somehow I don't feel well. But I ignored what I felt.

I was lost in thought until I heard a group of boys laughing at something... Or someone.. I turn to the direction where I heard it and saw some guys laughing as they kick on someone.

I squinted my eyes even though it doesn't do much but I saw they were kicking on.

No one could go wrong if you say it's Paul from his neatly-styled hair. And no one was there to break up the whole situation.

My thoughts and sight couldn't leave the scenario that was happening until the bicycle crashed it to the pole. Luckily, my hand was fast enough to hold the pole to avoid my forehead crashing into it.

I hopped off the bike and rolled it beside my hip as I paced up towards them. "Oi!" I shouted to get their attention.

They turned to me with their awfully smug faces. "Oh would you look at that! Isn't this your little girlfriend, Paul?" The boy with blonde hair snarled with a snarky grin plastered on his face.

"First of all, I am not his bloody girlfriend," I retorted as I elbowed him right up his chin. He fell backwards but I was fast enough to get grip on his shirt. I pulled him harshly to me, "Second, I bloody despise him. But I despise you more."

With that, I kicked him in the groin hard enough to make him fall down on his knees. "Doesn't feel good to be kicked by someone, doesn't it?" I panted.

I turned to two other guys that received a fright from the scenario. "Do you pricks want to be kicked in the balls too?" I sarcastically asked.

"N-no ma'am," The other boy stuttered out.

"Then bugger off!"

With that, they scurried away, leaving their friend that I just beated up. I turned to Paul and helped him get up.

He groaned as he grimaced in pain. "I hope it isn't anything serious..." I muttered, "Come on, let's get you patched up."

****