Hands down- Chapter 5

I suggest you read this in your computer or laptop so you can listen to the songs I'm gonna put in this chapter while you read..

Enjoy!

●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○●●●●●●●○○

Third person's POV

It was the night.

The night where the crowd starts roaring while waiting for the band.

The group was back stage, warming up. The crew they hired gave them their instruments. Y/N gave them a tight-lipped smile as a sign of 'thank you'.

The four of them took a couple more deep breaths whilst loosening up by shaking purposely. "You guys ready?" Stella asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Y/N answered. Even if she was having that little voice in the back of her head, telling her that the crowd won't support them and that they're just a piece of klunk, she still went for it.

She looked at her watch and counted down from 5.
"Five.."

The people who work at the lights and sounds are getting to their places.

"Four.."

The make up artists and hairdressers are doing their final touches as they stand there, waiting.

"Three.."

The roar of the crowd grew louder.

"Two.."

They started chanting their band. Y/N looked at the guy who's standing by a lever and gave him a nod.

He took it as a cue and pulled it down. Every light in the stadium that is on shut down along with the lights in the stage. The group heard the crowd gasped. Y/N smirked, "one.."

It wasn't that dark where you can't see anything but black, you could still see figures.

They got up to the stage and stood on there positions. They can hear the crowd murmuring in bewilderment. There's little flashes from phones lit up, some of them have those colorful cheap light sticks blinking.

The Y/H/C haired girl turned to Sam, and he looked back. She nodded at him. He smiled and beat the drum.

(You know the drill, pretend you wrote it and play it as you read)

The lights turned back on as soon as the guitar started playing. The crowd's screams got louder as they saw the Maverick souls. Some of them are even jumping.

Oh no, I just keep on falling

Y/N turned the mic to the audience to let them sing along.

Back to the same old
And where's hope, when misery comes crawling?

(Oh my way, eh)
With your fate, you'll trigger a landslide (Victory)
And kill off this common sense of mine.

Stella's head was banging as she walks around at the edge of the stage. Sam started the drum roll.

And it takes acquired minds
To taste, to taste, to taste this wine
You can't down it with your eyes
So we don't need the headlines
We don't need the headlines, we just want
(We want the airwaves back, we want the airwaves back)