36 ~ Bewitching blend of beauty and earthiness

Thanks everyone for your patience and the love showered on the previous chapter.

Playlist: Mere Rang mein rangne wali

Inline comments are welcomed heartily 🤩

-Aranya Iyer-

"Aranya it's already hundred minutes and you're not yet done!" I heard Vihan screaming his lungs out outside the dressing room.

"Dont exaggerate Vihan it's hardly thirty minutes!" I yelled back trying to tie the knot of my blouse.

"I can't wait anymore I'm leaving!" He announced.

"Fine you can go but I can't until I tie this knot! Ugh!"

"Do you need some help?" He peeped through the door.

"Why not?" I smiled.

Aranya's look

"Graceful!" He said as he walked towards me looking at my reflection on the mirror.

His eyes never left mine through the reflection as his fingers trailed down my back giving me goosebumps as they tied the knot effortlessly.

"It's done!" He smiled and I exhaled a deep breath.

Turning my back on the mirror I looked at him. It turned into a long eyelock in the next couple of minutes. My mind wasn't working at that moment. I was totally blank. He cleared his throat and I smiled at him.

"Why are you smiling?" He creased his brows.

"Umm...nothing!" He nodded.

"You're looking good in Indo western!" I muttered out all of a sudden.

Vihan's look

"Thanks ShortCake!"

Our walk towards the hall was filled with an awkward silence
until Leyla gestured me towards Vani. We applied haldi(turmeric) on Vani one by one and she looked pretty in the designer lehenga by Stella. The boys too applied haldi on the groom and the bride as well.