7~What if I provoke you Longosaur?

Inline comments are love 😍

-Aranya Iyer-

My eyes snapped open with a hard smack on my head. I looked around and found the jerk stretching his arms over his head.

"Is that the way of waking someone up?" I scowled.

"Yeah especially required for waking a log like you!"

"I don't sleep that much!"

"Says the person who slept since the last fifteen hours!"

"Shut up Longauser!"

"Move your ass up Shortcake! We gotta leave now!"

I rolled my eyes at him and picked up my handbag and luggage and strolled towards the exit. While I was descending down the stairs of the plane I tripped but soon a pair of strong arms prevented my fall. I looked up and found the guy Nick holding me up.

"Clumsy!" Vihan muttered rolling his eyes at me.

"Instead of commenting you should have helped me." I bit back.

"Not interested to help a clumsy Shortcake." He smirked.

"Yeah what can be expected from a lazy Longauser!"

"Don't call me that!" He pointed his finger at me.

"Why won't I? Instead of strangers helping me,you should help me out. I'm your wife!" I trailed off.

"You are just my wife but I haven't given you the rights of being my wife. So don't expect me to help you." He hissed.

"Oh yeah now when we're in New York you don't have to pretend. My mistake!" I huffed.

"Smart that you got it!"

"Smarter than you!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Guys what's wrong with you two?" Nick interrupted us. Gosh! I forgot he was present behind us. Vihan didn't spare a glance and walked away.

Bloody jerk!

"Is he like that always?"

"Yeah, we have an arranged marriage." I looked at Vihan's vanishing frame.

"Oh I understand! But you both look a good couple." Nick sighed.

"We hate each other!"

"Okay! I need to go now. Hope to see you soon darling. Here's the address of my coffee shop. Do visit it." He beamed handing me a paper.

"Sure I'll." I smiled back.

"Bye!" He looked back at me. He was hesitating but at last pulled me into a hug. I was taken back by the sudden hug.

Heck we just met a few hours ago!

"You're cute! I like you." He smiled while jogging towards the exit.

That was weird but okay who knows of we meet in future. But if he was interested in me I would friendzone him.

"Done with the hugs?" Vihan asked as I went up to him outside the airport.

"Why do you care?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Good evening S-Sir!" A chauffeur came up to us bowing in front of Vihan.

"You're late!"

"S-Sorry Sir!"

"Come on now get into the car Aranya!" Vihan scowled.