19 ~ Fuck!

Heya back after a month long gap!

Inline comments please!

-Aranya Iyer-

It was around 9am when I opened my eyes feeling a tingle on my navel. My eyes widened when I found Vihan's hair tingling the skin of the belly button. How did he reach here? He slept in a fetal position where his knees were curled up towards his chest as if tucked into a safe little ball. My fingers ruffled his hair while I stared at his sleeping face. He looked like a cute baby with his mouth open. Who would believe he was the same Vihan whom I loathed on the day of our marriage.

Thank God he was asleep or else he would notice my stare. Hold on! It was a complete deja vu of the next morning of his drunk night. But what if he pushes me off again?

As soon as the thought left my mind, Vihan opened his eyes in an instant, a smirk forming on his lips. What the fuck was that? He was actually awake when I was ruffling his hair while staring at his handsome face at the same time. Huh! I hate this man!

"What are you staring at?" He cocked up his eyebrow.

Shit I was caught staring again as his thoughts roamed in my mind. Immediately I moved away from him before he could push me and rushed toards the bathroom.

"Did you think I will push you off again?" I heard him say.

"Yes - No!" I slapped my forehead and then entered the bathroom slamming it shut. I heard him laughing outside but I chose to ignore as my cheeks flushed recalling the proximity as he pretended to sleep.

Taking a hot shower I came out wearing jeans and a hoodie. He was up and I found him stretching his arms in the balcony staring at the Eiffel Tower in the distance. I walked towards him and leaning over the railing glanced at my side. He smiled and I returned back his smile. Then there was a knock at the door, Vihan went to see who was the person. It was the hotel staff who brought us breakfast.

 It was the hotel staff who brought us breakfast

"Aranya I'm going to shower. You just don't eat the whole thing!" He winked and taking his clothes entered the bathroom.

Well if Vihan wasn't there I would have eaten the whole delicious breakfast placed on the table. However, controlling my greed, I ate my food silently and then switched on the TV to kill some time until 11.30am. Today our schedule was to visit the Paris Store of Star Shiners around noon.

"What are you watching?" Vihan asked brushing his hair before the mirror. I glanced at him and my jaw dropped seeing him in just a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. Control Mimi! You are turning naughty these days!

"Can you just change into something?" I asked searching for my favourite show on Netflix.

"I thought you like my body!" He smirked through the mirror.