2 ~ I am ready to marry Vihan!

Thank you everyone so much. This book got the first 1k reads within less than seven days of publication of the prologue and the first chapter.And has been ranked #7 in #truelove out of 9.42k stories. It's ranked #3 in desi out of 660 stories and #4 in Indian out of 3.93 stories and #3 in forced marriage out of 1.07k stories.

Garnering single digit ranks on national and international platform among hundreds and thousands of other stories makes my heart flutter. I am on cloud nine right now.

This means huge for me especially because it's my dream to write non Manan. Love to everyone who's reading this book😍😘

And if you want this story to reach new heights keep commenting and voting as much as you can.Because your votes and comments determine the rankings!

-Aranya Iyer-

Two Months ago

I didn't take my car today as today was my first interview in one of the most reputed firms.It was supposed to be awesome as everything depended on this interview.If anyhow I failed I would lose my self respect as well as my only dream to get a job by myself.

The traffic jam became the first blockade to my dream but I am Aranya Iyer,nothing can derail her when she has made a mind for it.So I parked my car and called the driver to take care of it and decided to walk to the venue - The Malhotra Industries. It topped among textile industries and getting a job in such a reputed firm was a dream come true for every unemployed youth. Other than that this firm had a fashion house in New York City named Star Shiners. So all in all it was a total gain to work in such a big industry.

It was half past eight in the morning and I had to cover a distance of one kilometre by twenty minutes.I still had time but I walked faster to reach my destination.Last night rains had created a havoc on the road with mud pools laying on my path.Whenever any car drove past me,I jumped to extreme side to protect my white formal wear.

Whenever any car drove past me,I jumped to extreme side to protect my white formal wear

Aranya's look

All at once a black Mercedes Benz flew off the road rendering my office uniform into shades of brown and black.I clenched and unclenched my fist but to no avail as the car disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Glad there was a traffic signal within hundred metres and I was dead sure there I would catch the culprit red handed.I sprinted towards the traffic signal and there lied the victim,the owner of Mercedes Benz.

I tapped on the glass window and within no time the glass rolled down revealing the face of the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life.A tall hottie arrayed in a neat black tux with a day old stubble was seated inside,a rolex watch gleaming on his left wrist with the hazy sunbeams infiltrating through the front winshield glass.An I phone X was glued to the ear as he looked through his shades to the front.