16 ~For God's sake Vihan I've a boyfriend!

Wow! That's awesome 💃 You guys completed the target within 3 days. Three cheers for all my beautiful readers. Hugs and kisses to all for the love given to the last chapter.

You all encountered a biggest twist in the history of WBF until now. Many questions arose in your heart. My answer is be patient and everything will get clear with the progress of the story.

Now get ready for the next target : 400 votes and 250 comments. If you complete this by next week I'll give an update on time.

An early update!

And do listen to The song Tum saath ho for Viranya scenes😎

Inline comments are 😍

-Aranya Iyer-

The music changed to a soft romantic number as Dylan and I walked up to the dance floor hand in hand. We started swaying with the soft music, with one of my palm entwined with his and the other placed on his broad muscular shoulder. Seconds later my eyes followed Vihan who was drinking alcohol at the bar occasionally staring at the two of us.

"Dy I'm sorry! We became a couple in front of the whole office but we can't take this seriously. I mean I just want to enjoy things as they are. You know as I said earlier we can never be together forever!" I said as I looked in his eyes.

"No problem Aranya! I don't love you to own you as mine. I love you without any hope of forever everafter." He smiled as he uttered those words.

Oh God! He was deeply in love with me! How could someone love a woman that deep in few days?

"I know you r married. Even if you break up with me I'll be happy that you agreed to be my love rather than denying it, and the days don't matter to me." He added.

"When did you start loving me?" I was really curious to know that.

"The day we bumped into each other in the park!" He smiled remembering the day perhaps. I smiled amd then my eyes caught hold of Vihan's. He shot a deathly glare at us. If eyes had the capacity to kill then Vihan and I would be dead by now.

"Dy I will break your heart some day and I don't want to do that." I lowered my eyes feeling guilty over this relationship. Dylan chinned me up and flashed a smile.

"No worries! I told you you'll never hurt me ever because I have loved the impossible."

This words were so beautiful and more beautiful was the soul that was speaking such heart wrenching words. I couldn't take it and hugged him forgetting for a moment that my husband was also present in the same room.

"I like you and if someday I will love you then I will surely tell you that." I whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What if you change your mind pretty soon?" He pulled apart and winked at me.

"That's not happening soon boy!" I smacked him while he planted his lips on my cheek. A sweet peck!

All of a sudden I looked over his shoulder and found a furious Vihan approaching us. Shit! He probably watched the two of us hugging and laughing and the last cheek kiss. He must be assuming what it's not. I need to confront him as soon as possible. I need to clarify that I just like Dylan.

Why are you giving him clarification? Didn't you want him to taste his own medicine? And you agreed to be Dylan's girlfriend just now. Why do you think he'll believe you? Why is rage concerning you?

Shut the fuck up! I yelled at the voice gnawing my head.

"Dy I'll be back!" He nodded and I strode towards him.