53~ "You wanna kill me woman?"

~Aranya Iyer~

"I miss you Longosaur" I sighed as I disconnected the call.

Today I was extra horny. Gosh! Why was this happening? I had asked this question to one of my friends who recently delivered a baby boy. She said that it was normal to have increased sex drive during pregnancy.

At this moment, I wanted to have a mind-blowing orgasm but my problem was that Vihan wasn't with me right now. Last week he left for New York to deal with some important business. He was about to come today but thanks to Mumbai rains, the flight got delayed. I was staying at my maternal home since a week. I would leave for Malhotra mansion tomorrow if Vihan arrived here on time.

Four months had passed and we were enjoying our pregnancy phase a lot. Our enjoyment also included being horny at times and relishing some intimacy. I was skeptical initially but thanks to our doctor that we could maintain a healthy sexual relationship even in second trimester.

"Who's there?" I asked as soon as my eyes caught something move behind the curtain.

Was it some thief breaking into our house?

My brain signalled high alert and I grabbed a vase for self defense. It was midnight and here I was six months pregnant with a high libido and anyone who disturbed my thoughts would meet a terrible fate for sure.

The glass window flew open and I hurled the vase in that direction to hit whoever was breaking into my room. Alas! I missed the target and the vase flew straight out of the window. Fuck!

"You wanna kill me woman?"

"Vihan what were you doing on the window? And how did you come? Your flight got delayed, didn't it?" I bombarded him with a few questions as soon as I recognised his voice.

"Hold your horses ShortCake! I wanted to give you a midnight surprise, so I decided to make an entry through the window just like your Netflix heroes." He flashed a sheepish grin.

"You're impossible Longosaur!" I smacked his head.

"Only for you!" He mouthed giving me a peck on the lips.

A naughty idea entered my mind. Would he satisfy me tonight?

He freshened up and had some midnight coffee that he made himself. I had refrained myself from caffeine so I chewed on some nuts.

He plonked down on the couch, fishing out a bar of dark chocolate. He began eating without inviting me.

How rude of you Vihan!

I held his hand and climbed onto his lap. Inching closer to him, I licked off the chocolate from the corner of his lips. Thereafter we both took a bite from the chocolate. Well, a minute later, we weren't eating the chocolate but kissing each other as if there was no tomorrow.

"Your chocolaty lips. I wanna crave for more." He whispered huskily in my ears. A hue of red crept over my cheeks.

"I want to taste every inch of your body Vihan." I licked and bit my lips seducing him.

And that was enough for him to pick me up bridal style, placing me down gently on the silken sheets. He placed butterfly kisses on my tummy caressing my protruding belly. A kiss was placed in the name of our unborn child.

"I love you!" He whispered to our baby.

"Mumma loves you too!" I whisper yelled pulling Vihan into a side hug.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked nibbling my earlobe.

"Yes I am! I wanna feel you inside me. You know that sexual urge is killing me. Blame my hormones." I stated nonchalantly.