43~ Yeah cool!

Inline comments please 💖

-Aranya Iyer-

"Dylan can we talk?" I messaged him as soon as I reached my cabin the next morning.

Few minutes later, he barged in with a sullen face. I knew he was upset at what happened yesterday and I felt he wasn't at fault though some wouldn't agree with me.

"Hi!" He said in a low voice plonking on the chair opposite me.

"Hi!" I said with a tight lipped smile. I didn't know how to start.

Once Vihan left, I was in a confusion. I hadn't expected him to say that line 'You've to! You care for me after all'. How could he say that? He wanted to take advantage of my feelings for him? Just for business purposes? What if he didn't make a deal with Rosalie, what if it was someone else, would he have still taken advantage of  me? God knows or say Vihan too knew the kind of weakness you've for someone once you start liking someone. He wanted to exploit my weakness to his own advantage.

Partly, Vihan was right as I would do what he said but partly he wasn't. As somehow I didn't want to force Dylan in the process of apologies if he didn't want to. But anyways I decided on to give it a try just for Vihan. Due to this I hadn't even talked to Vihan last night. It could be a silly issue for him, but for me it was a kinda dilemma.

"Earth to Aranya!" Dylan's words broke my mental monologue.

"Um yeah what were you saying?" I asked straightening myself on the chair.

"Well, you've called me to have a chat. You should begin first." He stated casually.

"Okay without beating about the bush, I am coming straight to the point. I want you to apologise to Rosalie." I exhaled. There was a brief pause.

"I think that's what Vihan wants. Am I right?"

Yeah I forgot, my lies wouldn't do anything. He knew Vihan too well. So I just nodded.

"I knew it!" He pressed his lips together staring at me.

"I don't know what to say but Vihan doesn't want his business to suffer. He has grown so ambitious after our return from India." I sighed.

"He hasn't grown ambitious. He has always been ambitious. You haven't seen him since the time I've been working in this firm." He stated with a smile. "You know once he was ready to throw me out because he thought I came between his ambition of expanding his business. At that time, his father saved me as initially he was the boss. After he left for India, everything is now in the hands of Vihan."

"I see!"

"Well, the same is happening now and he's using you to fulfil his ambitious motive. He might have threatened you to fire me if in case I don't adhere to his demands, didn't he?"

"Yeah kind of!" I said with a nervous smile. "So what will you do?" I murmured.

"I don't want to apologise." My face fell hearing those words.

"But for your happiness I'm ready to apologise to that Rosalie. I don't want to create any problems between you and your husband. But trust me I don't know why the lady gives me bad vibes. I feel she has some hidden motive or something like that. " He said with some concern automatically lifting my spirit.

"Thank you so much Dylan. I love you!" I smiled hugging him. From the corner of my eye, I saw Vihan raising his brows at me. Only the glass door separated him from us. I smiled weakly pulling apart, raising my hands in air just in case he was watching over me.