23 ~ I love you Dy

Hey guys I'm back after a long break! You guys excited to read further? Let's start then😎

Listen to Somebody's Me by Enrique Iglesias

Inline comments are welcomed ♥️

-Aranya Iyer-

"Are you guys five?" I yelled at the top of my voice making the two stubborn heads turn towards me.

"Aranya stay away from this!" Vihan barked, his fist up in the air to hit Dylan.

"No I am not listening to your orders! If you guys don't stop fighting on the count of ten, I'll hit myself with this bottle." I threatened them.

Yep I had found a beer bottle to be used in my favour. You know sometimes blackmailing works.

"One ...

Two..

Three....

Four....

Five...

Six... "

While I was counting seconds these two angry young men were shooting a death glare at each other. In absence of my physical body, they would have torn each other into shreds just like animals do with their enemies.

"Nine..

and ...."

"Fine we're leaving!" Vihan surrendered first followed by Dylan.

"But you make sure he doesn't come into my vicinity for the next twenty four hours!" Vihan pointed at me before spinning on his heels. I gave a meek nod thanking the heavens for preventing a bloody battle.

The next morning we were flying back to New York and I made sure Dylan was far away from us. Leyla and her boyfriend Nick exchanged seats with Dylan and Stella. It was weird to ask for such a favour from Dylan and Stella but I had no choice or else Vihan wouldn't take a second to convert the journey into a warzone.

Later on the jetlag had forced me to my room, and I deliberately avoided any sort of conversation with Vihan as his actions had angered me. Same happened with Dy as I hadn't responded to his ten missed calls until the next morning. I woke up early and decided to leave for office not before sending a message to Dylan. A sticky note was left for Vihan that read : I left for the office. I could visualize his rolled up eyes and his angry snort. Hahaha!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Third person pov

It was lunch time and Aranya hadn't done what she had determined while sacrificing her sleep last night. She was so busy with her work that she didn't get time to have lunch. It was around 2 pm she got up from her desk and walked towards the door when she was blocked by an angry young man.

"What's your problem ShortCake? Why are you avoiding me since the morning?"

"You should ask that to yourself!" She snapped back. Vihan was startled to not hear his specially coined nickname from her mouth.

"Really?" He asked with a frown.

Without giving an answer she left her cabin leaving a frustrated Vihan banging the desk so hard that a scratch appeared on his knuckles. Aranya took the elevator and messaged Dylan to meet in the coffee house opposite Star Shiners Fashion House. She reached the ground floor and found Dylan smiling at her at the main entrance.

"What were you doing outside?" She asked in a casual tone though her heart was running a marathon per minute.

"Nothing! I was just chilling with a cup of hot coffee!" He smiled in his usual way.