37~ That's a surprise

I know I'm late. Sorry 😞 thank you all for being patient. It's been after months of writing the final draft is ready.

Finally my general fiction book will be 200k soon🥳🥳 Thank you so much for giving this book a chance😘😘

Playlist: Taarein Hai Baarati

Inline comments please😍

-Third person pov-

There was a hustle bustle since morning as today was the wedding day of Vihan's only sister Vani. Everyone seemed busy in decking themselves up and made preparations for the arrival of the groom.

The baraat had arrived on time since their hotel wasn't that far from that of the Malhotras and there Mrs Aranya Iyer Malhotra hadn't yet been ready to welcome the groom. She was down with a cold because she fell into the pool in the chasing game she played with her husband. Anyhow taking some instant relief medicines her sneezing had stopped but her eyes and nose seemed reddened due to constant onslaught of sneezing and running nose.

Despite her sickness Aranya was excited for the wedding. She decked up in one of the finest designer saree of Stella. She looked drop dead gorgeous in the two tone floral sequins embellished tulle saree with sequins sheeted bustier blouse. Her hair was tied in a low bun with some frills reaching her shoulder. Red hot lips, diamond danglers, bracelets and a ring completed her look.

 Red hot lips, diamond danglers, bracelets and a ring completed her look

Aranya's look

There was a knock on the door and opening it, Aranya smiled at him. The latter gaped at her as if he had bumped into some fairy on Earth.

"How on earth can you be so beautiful?" He asked as soon as he found Aranya's eyes demanding an answer.

"You've a doubt?" She narrowed his eyes at him.

"Umm--!"

Aranya rolled her eyes and moved out followed by a worried Vihan. He was supposed to praise her beauty but the words that escaped from his lips almost hurt her.

"ShortCake how am I looking?" He blurted out. He mentally slapped his head for his stupidity.

"A knuckleheaded Longosaur!" She gritted her teeth and turned away only to bump into the person she didn't want to see.

"A bahu is considered as Goddess Lakshmi of the house. But the way you walk says the opposite!" Bua ji snapped as soon her red eyes met with that of Aranya.

"Yes bua ji only if the son of the house happens to be Lord Vishnu." Aranya faked a smile while glaring at Vihan.

"What did I do?" Vihan asked Aranya with a perplexed expression on his face.

"Your wife is such a---" Bua ji was cut short by Vihan.

"Not a word against her bua ji!" Vihan gave bua ji a death glare before proceeding towards his irritated wife.