40~ Oh My God!

Hello everyone! I'm back with an update quite soon, isn't it? Well, If you want the next update sooner then I'm giving you a target. If I get more than 50 comments then I will post the next chapter pretty soon😀

Excited then come on, apart from reading write some inline comments for achieving the target😌

-Aranya Iyer-

"What the hell is this?" I muttered under my breath as I opened my eyes and was glad that the blindfold was gone.

Fuck! My hands and legs were tied to some pole.

Adjusting my eyes to the light of lanterns I looked around and found Vihan dozing to my right side with his hands and legs meeting the same fate as mine.

"Where were we?" I blurted out.

Looking around the serene surroundings it seemed we were trapped in the middle of the jungle. Maybe some local tribes were behind this.

The word 'tribe' raised an alarm in my head. They don't understand our language which was the main reason for my anxiety. Maybe by sheer luck we could get someone who could understand either English or Hindi. Before my thoughts could travel too far, I decided to wake up Vihan who was sleeping under some drug's or maybe some herb's influence.

"Longosaur wake up dude!" I whisper yelled lest someone heard us. But he didn't stir a bit.

I saw a pebble lying near me but the question was how could I pick it up?

Before I could think of some possible solutions for my small yet bigger problem, I heard a loud splash and a resulting groan afterwards.

"What the fuck!" Came an annoyed response.

So there were some people with swords, spears and arrows, directing their spears at Vihan while muttering some incoherent words. My guess turned right as we hardly had any enemies who would kidnap us right from the forest.

Vihan, taking cognizance of the situation, looked around and a smile escaped his lips as soon as his  eyes landed upon me. The smile disappeared faster than it came when he noticed me being bound to the pole. I smiled back feebly feeling the concern he had for me. The men were saying something that we both couldn't get. So I decided to intervene once I gestured Vihan through my eyes.

"Hi! There must be some misunderstanding that you all brought us here. We were lost in the jungle and we are innocent." I announced loudly waiting for them to react.

"Can anyone speak English or Hindi?" I probed further.

There was a dead silence for five minutes or so. They retreated back giving us a momentary relief but soon came back again with a young woman.

The young woman with a long mane, decked up in their traditional dress, looked pretty in beautiful ivory jewellery. Her skin was dark and her beautiful eyes added to the natural beauty emanating from her features. She began eyeing Vihan from head to toe. It seemed more like suggestive advances.

"Hey you!" I spoke in a taut manner to break her fixed gaze. She glared at me as if I had interfered into an important thing she was busy at.

"Why are we here? Can you tell your people that we mean no harm?" I added softening my tone.

"Dwelving into our area means death punishment by our law." She stated tartly and spun on her heels. All the other men followed her lead. Who was she? The woman chief?

"What the hell are we into?" Vihan shouted squirming on the hard ground. He was trying to break free from the tight ropes tied at our wrists.

"Aranya can you come closer at any cost?" He said rubbing his tied hands against the pole.