11 ~ Is it hurting?

This chapter is dedicated to Sarmista1

Inline comments are love😋

-Aranya Iyer-

"Oh My God! Aranya are you fine?" I woke up with a concerned voice and found Dylan in my front.

"Dylan!" Vihan too woke up with a jerk and his face tensed as he found Dylan tapping my shoulder.

"You were locked with him? Hope your honour is still intact! By the way what are you doing in his shirt?" Dylan mocked and raised his eyes at me and then gazed at Vihan for a second before his eyes shifted to mine. Vihan clenched his fists as I could see anger rising in his eyes.

"I am fine Dylan. My top got torn so that's why wearing his. By the way Vihan could be a jerk but he isn't a rapist." I smiled. "Well, how did you know I was locked here?"

"Stella and I came to search for you when we found you missing. You hadn't received her calls so."

"Yeah my phone was in my cabin!" I heard Vihan clearing his throat so I stole a glance at him.

"Aranya you go home and take rest!" He said.

"It's okay I'll be back in an hour. Won't you come home?" I asked and bit my tongue for Dylan gave me a quizzical glance. I would have to come up with a good excuse.

"No I won't! I'm fine here." He replied and strolled towards the exit.

"Hey why did you ask Vihan?" Dylan cocked up an eyebrow.

"Umm it doesn't matter!" I answered as I wrapped my arms around myself before leaving for home.

~•~•~•~•~•~

-Vihan Malhotra-

"Aranya where's the file of tomorrow's meeting. You brought it home right?" I knocked but getting no response pushed open the door to Aranya's room finding it half open.

Aranya was nowhere to be found. It was almost 9pm. Didn't she return from the office? I personally asked my driver to drop her off. I heard the door bell few minutes before. She might be on the terrace. Without disturbing her I decided to find it on my own. I went through the files kept on her desk when I heard some creaking sound of a door. I looked at the door and found no one. It was bolted as I had left.

Ignoring I returned to what was I doing. All at once my eyes flickered to the mirror where I found her undressing. Okay to be precise, Aranya was about to untie the knot of her towel. For a second my eyes widened thinking about the upcoming scene but thankfully at the nick of time our eyes met through the reflection. It was not like I would watch the show, I would have definitely stopped her. A loud scream almost deafened my ears when our eyes met.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have any manners? Why didn't you knock and come inside?" She yelled while her fingers tightened at the knot.

"Calm down. I did knock and ask but hearing no response I came in just to find the file. That's it! I didn't know you were in the room."

"Leave!" She ordered looking away from me.

"Fine! If you get tomorrow's file bring it to my room." She nodded and I could see her breathing heavily. Why was she so sacred? Maybe she was scared for her honour but without her consent I wouldn't even touch her.

I turned but something caught my eye in the reflection. I strode towards her turning her into a nervous wreck.

"W-What are you doing? I- I told you to leave!" She stammered but I ignored her and stood right before her.