31 ~ Sexy and bold

Thank you everyone for completing the target so soon😍 and a warm welcome to all the new readers!

Now I'm not keeping a target this time, let's see how many of you vote and comment on your own. The more the votes and comments, the more you'll make your writer smile😋

Inline comments please

-Aranya Iyer-

"Longosaur wake up!" I stirred him for the fourth time and he rolled off the bed in sleep directly hurting his bum.

"What the fuck ShortCake! Why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?" He got up rubbing his bum.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. You fell down on your own!" I smiled sheepishly covering my eyes and he threw the pillow over me.

"You've already seen it a few hours before. No need to blush and all." He added covering himself with the duvet, yes the only duvet that I was covering my body with.

"Now tell me what happened to you suddenly?" He asked eyeing me up and down.

"Idiot!" Let me cover my body atleast!" I covered my breasts with my hands but his eyes went down to my naked lower part. Pervert! Huh!

"You look better without a duvet!" He smirked, "Now care to say why did you woke me up?"

"I'm hungry! I need to eat something." I pouted.

"For this you almost kicked me out of the bed?" He strode towards his trolley and after rummaging through it, he showed me a Cadbury bar.

"I love Cadbury!" I got off the bed and covered my body with another duvet.

"Have it then!" He rolled his eyes and went back to sleep.

"Aww you're so cute!" I pinched his cheeks.
"Take this!" I held my mouth before him and he took a bite directly from my mouth licking my lips in that fraction of a second.

I smiled at the memory when I rose to my feet and covering myself with the sheets, I went to the small balcony. The cold wind from the surrounding trees hit my skin making me pull the sheets closer to my body. The forest looked beautiful after the rains. I saw tiny droplets of water dripping from the green leaves. There at a distance, two or three small birds played in the puddle of the water. Near the balcony I saw a caterpillar devouring the green leaf slowly and steadily. Nature was in its full bloom today and that replenished my already good mood.

Last night was unexpected, I couldn't hold myself from submitting my body and soul to Vihan. We became two bodies and one soul. I had never thought this day would come in our relationship where we would consummate our marriage in a beautiful yet sensuous way. A smile never left my lips as the memories from last night replayed in my mind.

"Ahem ahem!" I heard Vihan clearing his throat. I deliberately didn't turn to face him instead looked straight into the woods. I found two arms wrapping my body from behind. I placed my hands over his and snuggled closer to enjoy the warmth of his skin. His nose nuzzling on my shoulder made me feel ticklish but nonetheless I enjoyed this new found proximity.

"Good Morning Beautiful!" He whispered biting my earlobe.

"Good Morning handsome!" I turned around to face him. He didn't say a word but tucked my locks behind my ear and slowly caressed my cheeks. I was speechless too at the early hours of the morning. So many thoughts were running in my mind but I had no words to express them.

We were silently gazing into each other's eyes. His eyes colour darkened as he leaned closer to kiss. I kissed him back with equal passion.

"Malhotra sir! I'm the driver here. We have to leave now." A soft knock on the door with a booming human voice outside, pulled us apart.