21 ~ You okay?

I just wanna say I love you guys!

Last update crossed 1.31k comments! First in my writing and WBF history💃💃 I'm blessed to have you guys as my readers including the silent ones!

Listen to Tujhe kitna chahne lage hai in this chapter

Inline comments are love

Third person pov

Realizing Vihan's fall, Aranya made a sprint towards him and placed his bloodied head on her lap as tears coursed down her cheeks mixing with his red blood. Her eyes mirrored the pain of a person stabbed by thousand knives. Vihan was hurt but the pain was felt by Aranya, guess that's what true love is - a love where you feel the pain of your soulmate!

Getting a grip on herself, she fished out her phone from her handbag and dialled the emergency number 112. Soon she demanded an ambulance and her voice croaked while informing the address. No sooner did she end the call that she heard a chuckle behind her.

"Bastard he gotta die!"

Those words burnt Aranya's soul, wiping her tears away, she sprung to her feet after reclining Vihan's head over the handbag.

"Yeah let's see who dies!" Uttering those words with pure malice, she kicked the wicked where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain muttering some profanities.

"You bitch!"

"I told you I'm worse than that!" She gritted. Then her eyes found what she was looking for. She grasped the rod and hit Akash with full force that he fainted then and there with blood oozing out of his head.

She didn't feel guilty but breathed a sigh of relief seeing the condition who wished for her husband's death. The sound of sirens attracted her attention and in no time the paramedics carried Vihan to the ambulance. Someone did carry Akash in another ambulance that Aranya was least bothered about.

The ambulance reached the hospital so did Aranya who sat beside Vihan and didn't leave his hand even for a second during the whole ride to the hospital. She rushed towards the doctor when Vihan was being laid on the stretcher trolley.

"He will be okay right?" She asked with tear stained eyes.

"Seems he lost a lot of blood but we will try!" The doctor assured.

"Ma'am can you please go and sit there!" A nurse added as Aranya was rooted to the spot.

She nodded again, while still holding Vihan's hand. In a moment the stretcher trolley was dragged away from her, separating the only hold she had on Vihan. It seemed one of her limbs was amputated from her body, the pain in her heart was thousand times more than what anyone could imagine. As the door of the operation theatre closed, she slumped down on her knees releasing a silent sob as she stared at the white ceiling, her eyes bereft of colours.

Dylan, who had reached reading a text from Aranya, observed everything from a distance. It did surprise him to see a sudden sea change in Aranya. He never thought she would feel that bad for Vihan. Little did he know that Vihan and Aranya had started developing feelings for each other. He blinked away a lone tear and walked towards her.

"Aranya!" Dylan's voice cracked as the girl he loves, looked up at him. He bent down to her level. She was broken from inside, and the mere sight of her saddened face made him hug her immediately. Aranya sobbed on his chest wetting his white shirt.

"He will be fine!" He whispered patting her head. She broke the hug and stared back into his up eyes. All at once, he masked the pain with a beautiful smile directed at her.