14~ What are you laughing at?

Inline comments please 🙈

-Aranya Iyer-

"Yep I'm ready."

"Yeah I'll be there in two minutes!"

I hung up the phone and then sucked in my cheeks and applied the blush along my cheekbones towards the temples. Checking myself out in the mirror for the final time I slipped into my white sneakers and hanging my bag on my left shoulder I moved out of my room towards the living room below. I looked sexy in this high neck sweater, didn't I?

 I looked sexy in this high neck sweater, didn't I?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Aranya's look

I walked down the stairs and found Vihan watching some show probably a Turkish one. Feeling my presence he paused the show where probably a romantic scene was playing. He looked at me probably checking me out. Heat rose to my cheeks so I decided to speak something.

"What was the need to pause the show?"

"Umm probably a romantic scene was coming up." He tried hard to hide his blush. He blushes too? Strange!

"You're an unromantic person so why are you watching romance?" I asked.

"Trying to learn some office romance." He smirked.

Office romance? What for? Dating some office girl I see. Huh!

Rolling my eyes I walked towards the door when I heard him call my name.

"Where are you going Aranya?"

"Date!" I smiled turning back.

"Yeah today is 30th December. Just two days to go for new year!" He grinned with confidence stuffing his fingers into his pockets.

What is he? A child?

"I'm going for a lunch date!" I smiled that turned out to be a smirk.

"With whom?" He asked raising his voice.

"None of your concern!"

"Yeah none of my concern!" He huffed. "Why are you showing up your legs? Ain't you feeling cold?" He waited for my answer.

"Nopes I'm loving this outfit. Now see you in evening husband!" I laughed mentally.

"Evening?" He had shock written on his face. I was leaving at 11 am and I would return by evening. Haha! His expression! I didn't answer and closed the door behind me. He probably would wonder what would I do the whole day. I loved annoying my bipolar hubby. Haha!

Well today I had a day out with Dylan. He asked me to spend a day with him and I couldn't resist the offer. I liked him so much and spending time with him was always on my mind. He was a fun loving guy and we always enjoyed our quality time. He was better than Vihan who always behaved bipolar whenever we would confront him. Since the day I said Dylan was my boyfriend he had been our keen observer especially in office that me and Dylan had to sneak out of the office to spend some time. I guess he still had a doubt so that was the reason for his strange behaviour.