33 ~ You're such a devil Longosaur!

Thank you everyone for 143k+ reads on this book. Waiting for it to cross the 150k mark. Fingers crossed 🤞

Next update will come up with a high number of comments and votes on this one and once we reach 150k read overall.

Inline comments are most welcomed ❤️

-Aranya Iyer-

Ten days later

"Vihan we're getting late for the Ganesh Pooja! Can you just hurry up? You're taking more time than a girl today!" I said it the third time while knocking at the walk in closet. Huffing I came out in the beautiful balcony like structure overlooking the lake.

Well, as was decided earlier we still had a destination wedding, not in Goa but Udaipur, the queen of lakes. Due to some unavoidable circumstances Goa had been cancelled on Vani's insistence. Now how could a family say no to their daughter's new choice. Well, I was of the opinion that Udaipur wedding would be more beautiful than Goa. Beach weddings are very common these days but royal weddings in royal palaces are overwhelming, something that gives a royal look to the whole event. I wish I had such type of wedding!

We had booked the Taj Lake Palace of Udaipur in a short span of time. It needs to be booked months earlier but because of the billionaire Malhotras the task was too easy.

The beauty of the Taj Lake Palace, a world class luxury hotel, is phenomenal. I just happened to fall in love with its grandiosity and opulence that sets it apart from the other royal palaces. The standard rooms face inwards overlooking the courtyard and its lily pond. Some rooms and suites face outward with private balconies that give a good view of the lake. The hotel actually floats on the calm surface of the lake Pichola, away from the hustle bustle of city life with a picturesque backdrop and flawless old world service. Standing in the balcony in the evening with fresh cool breeze from the lake brushing your skin and hair gives a surreal feel.

 Standing in the balcony in the evening with fresh cool breeze from the lake brushing your skin and hair gives a surreal feel

Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur

As I was enjoying the cool breeze of the lake from the balcony, I decided to check out on Vihan once again. God knows what took him so much time? In my hurry I crashed upon a heavy weight who just came in my way all of a sudden.

"Do you have eyes or not?" A loud pitch sound of a stout woman managed to pierce my eardrums. Looking down, I found her rubbing her waist on the carpeted floor.

"Umm I'm sorry aunty!" I apologized and gave her a hand. She looked away in arrogance and with the help of a young slim and slender woman she rose to her feet.

"Today's generation is so rude!" She said out of the blue surprising me.

"I already apologized for it!" I retorted.

The young woman, pulled her to the side and whispered something in her ear.

"I see you're the bahu of the Malhotras. God knows what Ragini bhabhi saw in you that she chose you as the daughter in law." She uttered in disgust. "She is the bahu and look at her idiotic actions." She added. I was about to open my mouth when I heard my mother in law calling out that woman.