35 ~You're such a dirty mind ShortCake!

After two months of writing I completed this update! Phew!

My updates will be irregular as a new mom I am hardly getting time for myself. So when I might steal time from my new hectic schedule I'll write and it can take days to write bit by bit. So maybe you might get an update in a month. And then when my maternity leave is over I've no idea how will I get time.

Inline comments please ❤️

-Aranya Iyer-

"Vihan just leave me!" I yelled but he had turned a deaf ear towards me. Inspite of my constant protests, Vihan didn't stop chasing me inside the water. Damn it was too cold and my designer dress was now fully drenched.

"Vihan!" I yelled once again unclasping his hold once we reached the edge of the water body.

"Try try try but you can't escape!" He winked and grabbed my waist.

"Kiss me and I'll leave you!" He said aloud while brushing his finger against my lower lip. His action made me feel a sudden rush of heat across my cheeks.

"I won't!" I replied back ignoring the voices of my heart.

"Let's see if you can resist!" He winked again and lowered his mouth over my neck. Slowly he began kissing my neck sending tingles all over my body.

"Mimi you need to resist him!" My mind whispered trying hard to block the love signals from my heart.

"Vi-haan!" I resisted a moan.

"Trying harder huh ShortCake?" He wiggled his brows and bit my lower lip.

"Damn!" I cursed under my breath and despite my trials I couldn't defy his sensous touches. All at once I captured his lips and kissed him harder. After a while, I saw a smirk forming on his lips. Smacking his head I finally got out of the water.

"Ma'am what shall I write?"

"Ma'am are you listening?"

"Dylan!" I muttered coming back to the real world away from our dreamy night's adventure.

"Okay so Dylan is your husband's name! Thank you ma'am!"

Shit! I realised my mistake.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Before I could say something I heard Vihan shouting his lungs at the lady applying mehendi on my palms.

"Vihan behave!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How can I when she is saying such things?" Vihan retorted.

"Sorry sir actually I was continuously asking ma'am but she was lost somewhere!" The lady answered, "Ma'am please say your husband's name again!" She requested turning towards me.

"What again huh? It's not Dylan. It's me the Vihan Malhotra!" Vihan said with a bossy attitude making me laugh.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing!"

"Where were you lost huh? And why did you say Dylan's name?" Vihan cocked up an eyebrow.

"Did you say my name?" Dylan butted in when it wasn't needed. Argh! Vihan could lose his cool but I needed to stop him.

"You ain't the only one whose name is Dylan!" Vihan said in a duh tone.

"But I think even Aranya called me out!" Dylan answered smiling at me.

"Whatever!"

"Guys it's just that I was zoned out and Vihan I saw Dylan coming this way so just uttered his name. That's it!"