38 ~ Indeed it's beautiful!

Welcome back everyone❣️

Inline comments will be welcomed heartedly ♥️

-Aranya Iyer-

Every pair of eyes glistened with tears as the newly weds departed for their new journey. Wiping off my tears I leaned my head against my mother's shoulder who in turn squeezed my hand. Vani's bidai ceremony resurfaced old memories within us. Everything was the same except the motive behind the wedding. Despite all the odds I had left my mother's abode to be with my husband forever. Sighing, I thought why would the girl leave her home and not the other way around? If this will change won't it be the most precious gift for the girls?

"Mimi are you fine dear?" Mumma's words broke down my chain of thoughts.

"We need to leave now."

"I miss you!" I uttered embracing her. "Can you stay a day more, can't you?"

"I wish I could but your dad has some important meetings lined up." I nodded and pulled apart.

Later on, we all packed our bags to leave for Mumbai when dadi called us out. Vihan who was showering hurried up lest dadi pulls his ears.

"Dadi did you call us?" I asked as we entered the hall.

"Yes Aranya and Vihan I've something for you!" She smiled at us looking at mumma and dad. Sighing, I wondered what could be the surprise.

"Here's the two tickets for Lonavala. Hope you both have a lovely time there." Dadi handed us the tickets.

"Dadi is it a mini honeymoon trip?" Leyla, who came along with Stella and Dylan, probed further.

Vihan winked at me while holding my hand in front of everyone.

"Kind of after all these two had ruined their first honeymoon." Dadi glanced at us from the corner of her eye making me blush all at once.

"Great idea dadi we love you!" She hugged dadi, "It's time for us to leave but we all will miss you the most." She said with her eyes brimming with tears.

"Seriously dadi we enjoyed a lot in this wedding. I don't want to go right now but work calls." Stella stated unhappily and touched dadi's feet.

"This girl cares for Indian traditions." Dadi pulled her into a hug.

"Leyla you should learn about it!" Vihan snickered.

"I know about it but I feel a bear hug is the most precious one." Leyla retorted back.

"I just loved everything about the wedding. Thanks for inviting us." Dylan said frankly with his lips forming a curve.

"And we loved being your host!" My father in law smiled.

We all proceeded towards the exit when Leyla whispered into my ears. "Hope you both have a blast at your honeymoon and do not refrain from sex." She stressed on the last word aloud.

"What did you say?" Dylan cocked an eyebrow. Did he hear the last word?

Of course he did Mimi!

My cheeks flushed as I mentally thought how embarassing it was.

"Fuck Leyla!"

"Aranya did you swear just now?" Her eyes widened in shock.

Did I say that aloud? I wasn't supposed to say that. I've never sworn in public. Ugh!

"Um-uh!" I couldn't form any words to explain the situation.