39 ~ I'm yours only

Due to the previous update, this book is trending ❤️ all because of your votes and reads. It has been ranked #3 in love category out of 2.32 M stories that itself is a great milestone for me during this writing journey. As I noticed the most impressive ranking I couldn't believe what my eyes was seeing on the screen🙈🙈

WBF got some single digit ranking in other categories as well. Look below for the rankings:

 Look below for the rankings:

All this happened only because of your love

All this happened only because of your love. I'm grateful to you all for showering tons of love on this book. Sending virtual hugs to y'all ❤️

Inline comments please🙈

-Aranya Iyer-

Once we commenced our journey by foot in the hilly terrains of the Western Ghats with the downpour as our acquaintance, it seemed as an endless trail in the roaring darkness of a rainy night. The chirping sounds of the nocturnal animals, silenced by the heavy downpour, could occassionally be heard as the downpour slowed down for a few minutes. It cleared the mist surrounding us aiding in tracking our perilous way. Calling it a way would be an understatement. No exact way could be seen instead we found ourselves surrounded by huge trees and bushes which basically can be called a forest in simpler terms.

"Do you have any idea where are we?" I uttered scrunching my nose.

"It seems we're lost!" He chuckled humorlessly.

"In a jungle!" I added dryly.

"Fuck! It was better if we stayed on the road." He said shaking off the water dripping from his head.

I just stared at him. He looked damn sexy in his wet white shirt as his perfect chiseled body came into view through the thin fabric.

"I'm yours only!" I was taken aback by his words. Did he just say that he's mine? Of course he did. I was surprised to hear those words from him. It felt good to hear those beautiful words from him. I could feel my heart skipping a beat.

"Stop checking me out now!" He smirked.

Argh! The smirk is back!

"That gives me more right to check you out!" I winked flashing my thirty two while taking a step forward into the wilderness of the forest.