4 ~ You smell good!

Thank you all for the amazing response.We are now at 4k+ reads. Muaah to all😘😘

Inline comments are ❤️

-Aranya Iyer-

I balled up my fists to give him a shove.But in a matter of a second I was shoved to the ground and my butt froze due to it's contact with the cold floor.

"What the hell Vihan?" I stood up rubbing my injured part.That bastard seated himself on the bed with a smug smile plastered on his handsome face.

"What did you think? Huh? I would kiss those duck lips of yours? Or rather I would take off your virginity tonight? " His lips curled up into a smirk.

"Sorry to break your stereotyped Indian male thinking, I am not a virgin nor am I interested in kissing that filthy small lips of yours." I laughed making him gape in shock.

Yes, I wasn't a virgin and lost my V Card back during my high school days in London when I was madly in love with the hottest guy of our school because I felt he loved me the same way as I did. However, he soon ditched me and broke my heart. But I swore not to fall in love again until Arjun came and changed my mind. Then again that was a lie. And now I promised myself not to fall in love ever again.

"I am not that typical Indian male. Fuck! I don't care if you're a virgin or not. But get me loud and clear even if you're the last woman in this world, I will never fuck you." He scoffed.

"That's a good thing that a fuckboy doesn't have that typical Indian mentality but I am sure it shocked you for a moment. Somewhere that thought knocked you off when you heard I'm not a virgin." I exhaled " And even if you had been the last man on this earth, I would never ever fuck you." I spat. Vihan stood up muttering a 'whatever' and grabbed a glass of water kept on the bedside table.

I ignored him and stepped forward to sleep on the bed but I was pulled back and shoved to the wall, with two strong arms encasing me on either side of my head.

"You are not going to sleep on the bed with me." I raised my brows. " You can sleep on that sofa." He stated without tearing his gaze from me.

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes. "Anyways if you can't sleep with me then why are you standing so close to me?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He didn't speak but stared at me for a while and pressed his body against me.

What the hell was he doing?

I tried to push him away but he came dangerously close to my face.

"You smell good!" He whispered huskily in my ear.

"Shut the fuck up!" I pushed him hard that he stumbled back almost falling on the bed.

"Damn! Forget what I said. It was just my drunken mind." He muttered under his breath.

I huffed grabbing a pillow from his bed and made my way to the sofa. I tried to find a duvet but there was only one that the jerk deliberately wrapped around his tall figure.

"Don't even try to!" He warned me.

"I would rather not sleep but your help, never ever!" I faked a smile and lied down with my back facing the bed.

It was 4am in the morning when I woke up because of the little nip in the air. Vihan was busy sleeping in his warm bed while I was wide awake mentally cursing the moonlight that peeped inside the room illuminating the spot where I slept. Any sort of light disturbed my sleep and now this cold accompanied by the moonlight kept my slumber at bay.