45~ Kiss for a kiss!

~Aranya Iyer~

Few days passed since the incident and now we were at an ad video shoot of Rosalie. Of course I didn't want to be a part of it. But because of Vihan, I had to. We were waiting in the hotel lounge when Rosalie entered followed by her manager and stylist. Flashing a smile, she walked past me to the green room where Stella and her team were waiting.

"Wow I love these costumes! Stella you're my favourite!" Rosalie blew a flying kiss towards Stella. I was watching her and her antics through the glass door mentally rolling my eyes over her snobbish nature.

I engrossed myself in an e book from an e book platform named Wattpad, the one Leyla had introduced me a couple of days ago. Nowadays, whenever I had free time I would fish out my phone and would read until I would fall asleep with my phone resting on my face. Funny right?

Suddenly clinking of glasses made me look up and I guess everyone was staring at me as if I woke up right then. Yeah I had fallen asleep God knew when.

"You alright?" Vihan mouthed and I showed him a thumbs up. It seemed all this while he was busy in an online meeting with a foreign client.

"Guys I am extremely sorry we need to postpone this ad shoot since the other actors won't make in time due to some unavoidable circumstances." Rosalie announced sadly.

"Ah-" I heaved a sigh of relief welcoming unwelcomed stares in my direction. "Uh that's a sad news!" I hastily changed my voice modulation.

"But there's no fear when Rosalie's here!" My eyes cocked up waiting for her to announce something unexpected.

"It's an outdoor shoot and I think Vihan, Aranya and Dylan can make up for it!"

Vihan and I exchanged shocking glares and Dylan who just then entered the lounge stopped in his tracks as soon as he heard his name.

"Excuse me we're not actors. How could you come up with such a useless idea?" I raised up my voice.

"It's just a romantic ad, you don't need to be an actress to romance." She stated batting her eyelashes. "Come on Vihan convince your wife. I don't want her to be the spoilsport. Besides, it's your brand's promotion and there's media waiting outside."

Vihan gestured me to come with him. I did as expected.

"Vihan why do you have to listen to her everytime?"

"Because I've put money into that ad. It's for our brand's advertisement. It's just an ad and we'll be featuring in the ad promoting our own brand and that will eventually get us hyped. That's a cool idea I must say." He beamed, his eyes mirroring the dreams he had for his company.

"Fine! It's only because of you I'm agreeing!" I gave out a tight lipped smile.

With my approval, began a series of shots. One was the rain scene where we all got drenched like crows under the night sky. Yes, it was already night time and we hadn't yet wrapped the shoot.

Lights went out while I was having some coffee. I needed to fetch my phone that I had left somewhere, maybe in Rosalie's room when we were discussing about the scenes.

"Sorry I- " I barged in as the door was unlocked and stopped right in my tracks when I saw Rosalie being wrapped up in someone's arms. I couldn't figure out who it was as it was too dark inside except the moonlight making its way through the small window.

Just then the electricity was restored and my eyes landed on the biggest shock of my life. I saw Vihan placing a soft kiss on Rosalie's neck. The moment he realised I was in the room, colour drained from his face.