28 ~ Why so hyper ShortCake?

Well, next chapter will be updated only if this chapter gets 200 comments and 300 votes! And yes don't push me for an update. Will give within a ten days gap as you know I write two stories regularly.

Inline comments are my most favourite ❤️

-Aranya Iyer-

The bright morning rays of the sun illuminated my face making me rub my eyes. I woke up and rolled off the bed. Well, I tried but something didn't allow me. Looking back I found Vihan's finger coiled up around the belt of my night dress. I tried to wake him up but he murmured sweet nothings in his drowsiness, half closing his eyes.

"Vihan leave me! I need to go to the washroom."

My pleas fell on deaf ears. Without any choice I stripped off my night dress and moved into the bathroom. Taking a cold shower and shampooing my hair I came out in the bathrobe. Vihan was still sleeping with his mouth open. I clicked a picture of his cuteness and send it to him.

I changed into a navy blue and silver padded pure crepe kurti and with Blue cotton silk pants and blue mirror work net dupatta. I didn't add up accesories except my golden watch. Well I did add a nude shade to my lips.

 Well I did add a nude shade to my lips

Aranya's look

While I was doing my hair, I found Vihan behind me staring at my reflection. He was smiling all the way admiring my form quietly.

"You are a natural beauty ShortCake!" He stated.

"Do you really need to go? Come on stay with me please!" He added in a pleading tone.

"I wish I could adhere to your request Longosaur! But I'm afraid to say I need to see my parents." He nodded and turned away.

"We can talk on phone you know. Messages and calls!" I said as he looked upset.

All at once he grabbed me by the elbows pinning me against the wall with his eyes gazing straight at me. I could see his tensed muscles as his jaw clenched in anger.

"I don't need a phone call. Your physical presence is what I desire!" He gritted.

"You're hurting me!" I said trying to pry away.

"Sorry!" He moved away and without saying a word he dashed to the washroom.

Well, he was taking this too seriously. It was just a matter of two days. Vihan was unpredictable. I had no idea how would he cope up with this small seperation.

"Bhabhi mom is calling for breakfast. If you're done with your romance please come down!" I heard Vani's voice giggling on the other side of the door.

Ah! How I wish we were romancing at this time instead of stupid banters!

"Vihan let's go for breakfast!" I said as soon as he was out of the bathroom.

"Yeah!" He said in a sombre tone and changed into his shorts and t-shirt.