49 ~ I need to leave

Inline comments please❤️

~Aranya Iyer~

With wide opened eyes I stared at the scene unfolding in front of me. My whole world came crumbling down upon me when I saw a woman sleeping beside Vihan with their backs facing each other. A few pieces of male and female clothes were lying carelessly on the floor implying what had happened between the two.

It took me hardly a second to recognise the woman. She was none other than Rosalie. I wanted to punch her right in the nose. But she couldn't be blamed for everything. Vihan too was involved in this.

"Vihan!" I screamed harder to wake up the sleeping log. My scream was so loud that it could burst their eardrums.

"What the hell!" He woke up scratching his ears. "Who shouts like that man?" He murmured.

"The one who got cheated on her anniversary." I stepped forward narrowing my eyes at him.

"Cheating?" Vihan frowned and I showed him the girl sitting next to him. Rosalie got up clutching the sheets around her torso.

"Oh My God! What are you doing in my bed Rosalie?" Vihan's eyes widened as if he had seen two horns growing on her head.

"Vihan! You don't remember anything?" Rosalie asked in wonder. Vihan shook his head.

Seriously! He didn't remember anything! Was he drunk? I thought!

"You don't remember what we did last night?" Her eyes almost welled up. She rose to her feet wrapping the sheets around her naked form.

"What do you mean last night?" Vihan jumped out of the bed.  His eyes shot up when he found only a boxer brief covering his masculinity.

"It's not what you see!" Immediately he looked at me as he realised I was standing there too listening to their conversations.

"I see!" I stated with a tight lipped smile pointing towards the clothes lying on the floor. "Rosalie can you elaborate on what happened last night given Vihan doesn't remember anything?" I turned away from him and cocked up an eyebrow.

"Aranya. I'm so sorry!" Rosalie began but I showed her a hand to stop.

"Stop being apologetic and state me the facts." I said making a straight face noticing something kept at the tv stand. Vihan grabbed a shirt and a jeans from the wardrobe.

"Vihan was drunk when I reached the bar. I escorted him back home." She told.

"Yeah and then I passed out on the bed and I remember you said you were leaving." Vihan interrupted Rosalie all at once as he buttoned his shirt.

"I was about to but you didn't allow me." Rosalie added and then turning towards me she continued while clutching the sheets to her bosom, "He imagined me as his wife and didn't let me go and had sex with me." Her eyes welled up.

"Wow Vihan! You got intimate imagining Rosalie to be Aranya?" My brow arched up. "For the first time I'm hearing such a thing." I gave out a dry chuckle.

"I don't know what the crap she's speaking. I had passed out. I don't remember anything." Vihan specified taking a sip from the glass of water placed at the nightstand.

"Excuse me! I need to change!" Rosalie stated wiping off her tears.

"You don't need to change. You need to wear some clothes." She entered the bathroom with a scowl on her face at my blatant remark.