8~You both were on fire!

-Aranya Iyer-

This whole week had been a hectic one. Just working all day and night and coming home to sleep. Even my sleep got disturbed due to the noises coming from Vihan's room. Yes, since that day he brought every new girl to his penthouse. Disgusting right? But I was used to it.

Flashback

"What the fuck is going over here?" I screamed my lungs out pulling the two apart.

"Can't you see we were making out?" Vihan scowled.

"In front of your wife?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Listen let me have her in peace you just fuck off!" He spat.

"What if I don't?" He shrugged off and pulled the girl into his room until I yanked him away from her. My hand flew to his cheek as if it had a mind of its own.

"What the fuck? You slapped me?" Vihan held his left cheek and yelled at me, his eyes red with rage.

"You deserved it!" I spat. My eyes widened when the other girl slapped him hard on his right. But honestly my heart grinned at the sight.

"You bitch!" Vihan fumed.

"You've a wife and you brought me here you son of a bitch?" She scoffed.

"Hey don't call my Mother in law a bitch! She must be grieving for giving birth to a pig!" I glared at the slut.

"Whatever! Give my money you asshole!" She shouted.

"Take this and dare not open your mouth that I've a wife." He took out 100 dollars note and shoved her in her hand. " Or else I would ruin your slut business." He warned.

"Fine! I won't" She kissed the money and left.

Typical slut!

"And you have to pay for this!" He glared at me.

"As if I care!" I snapped and closed the door on his face.

~•~•~•~•~•~

The next morning I woke up with a call from dadi. I told her that we didn't go for honeymoon so she asked me to give the phone to Vihan. Now Vihan wasn't in my room I couldn't say that so I put her on hold and scurried to Vihan's room.

"Open the door! Dadi is calling on my phone." I yelled and knocked the door hard.

"What the hell did you say to dadi?" He swung open the door displaying his shirtless upper body. My brain yelled not to look at him but my eyes scanned his body like a hawk.

"Give me your phone!" His voice broke my trance. I handed him as he smirked in my direction.

"What no?"

"No dadi. It's just that we weren't ready for honeymoon."

"No please you don't come. We're fine here!"

"Yeah all good. We need some more time. Arranged marriage you see. We need to know a lot about each other. So once love blooms we would go for honeymoon." He sighed.

Love my foot!

Vihan was like a nervous wreck while talking to his dadi. I enjoyed his anxious look. It seemed he was scared of dadi and my evil mind suggested me to take advantage of his weakness. Haha!

"Yeah I'll go to shower! Yeah bye!" He hung up.

"What did you say to dadi that she reprimanded me?"

"I just told we're in NYC not in any honeymoon." I shrugged off.